PDA

View Full Version : Bloodmoney Crash when Fireing

Iwano123
4th Jul 2006, 16:06
I spent some time searching but havent found anyone with the same problem, so this is my cry for help.

First of all if im playing the game with the "High - shadermodel 2" settings I have no problems what so ever(beside for the mouse lag). But since im using a Geforce FX card, the game is only doable with the "Medium - Shadermodel 1" setting,and it runs really smooth, but when I fire a weapon it crashes to desktop.

I did update to 1.2 and I did update my video and sound driver. and I did try the trick with disable acceleration in dxdiag.

Cant really figure out how the shadermodel setting is connected to the "sound issue" of fireing a weapon.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

z33
8th Oct 2006, 20:47
I have same problem, lets see what Eidos says about it.

FMSZ1984
17th Oct 2006, 22:03
When you had your High - shadermodel 2, what display card were you using? Try High - shadermodel 2 and No Acceleration (from hardware acceleration)

I spent some time searching but havent found anyone with the same problem, so this is my cry for help.

First of all if im playing the game with the "High - shadermodel 2" settings I have no problems what so ever(beside for the mouse lag). But since im using a Geforce FX card, the game is only doable with the "Medium - Shadermodel 1" setting,and it runs really smooth, but when I fire a weapon it crashes to desktop.

I did update to 1.2 and I did update my video and sound driver. and I did try the trick with disable acceleration in dxdiag.

Cant really figure out how the shadermodel setting is connected to the "sound issue" of fireing a weapon.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Relics
13th Jul 2007, 22:21
my gun firing is fine.

But firing at an enemy is what crashes my game.