PDA

View Full Version : With or without Zip & Alester

Toonamy
3rd Jul 2006, 20:08
Do you want zip and alester in the next game?

Personly i think they robbed Tomb Raider of its essence, the feeling of being far away from modern civilization, being alone, with a whole new world to explore.
It was so much more exiting like that, but now i feel like i play james bond with lara as the carracter:mad2:

oftopic: i loved the old tr, the scrool around menu (Silent Hill, the best horror game ever, stil uses it, much better), weapons being like gold when you find one.
Dont know why they had to make it into a ordinary shoot-out game, she dont even need to bend over to pick up a weapon:eek:

But to the topic, i hope they are not included in the next game, or that when fying to a far-away place, the plane chrashes, her equipment is lost and she has no contact with the outside world, and starts a long search to get back comunication, fsolve what ever the storyline is about, and rescue the day:D

So what about you guys\girls?
dont know if its allready a thread like this, i thought so but couldnt find one.

NightRain'06
3rd Jul 2006, 22:38
I'd rather have Lara do her own thing without people messing with her head. :D :scratch: So the vote went to No Zip and Alister.

Atoa
3rd Jul 2006, 22:46
With.

I like the little hints they provide and also it's nice to know Laura (me) is not alone!

:D :D :D :D

ShirleyC
3rd Jul 2006, 23:21
Doesn't matter one way or the other. If Lara wants to have quiet, I hit the mute button. :D
Shirley

LaraGirl216
4th Jul 2006, 05:18
I voted to have Zip and Alister because although they got annoying they made me laugh!

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: