PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Nosgoth.com viewing on mobile

Talisanna
26th Sep 2013, 06:49
This is more of a notice than a complaint. I'm currently viewing and signing up through my iPhone and some of the website's core pages are cut off and unreadable. Even when turning my device it still doesn't show correctly. The sign up process via my mobile device was successful, but also unwieldy and unfriendly for anyone who might attempt this on the go. I have been passionate about Nosgoth for many years and just wanted to relay that in hopes of bettering the initial user experience. Looking forward to more.

Tali

Monkeythumbz
26th Sep 2013, 16:02
Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I'll forward this on and see if I can gt it added to the ever-growing list of site updates we're currently working on :-)

lucinvampire
29th Sep 2013, 12:31
Does anyone else have issues with trying to post off their Android phone?

I'm really starting to think this places doesn't like me where only one of my devices lets me post here...

SeraphofEnigma
29th Sep 2013, 15:24
I have no issues with my Android phone. Well, it depends on my signal strength but that's not an issue the site admins can handle.

lucinvampire
1st Oct 2013, 11:41
Thanks :D – just me then…I seem to be inflicted with anti-Nosgoth technology at the moment…must be caused by some kind of Hylden glyph device!

ZeroFernir
4th Oct 2013, 13:59
I am having the same problem in my android phone

Vampmaster
5th Oct 2013, 12:32
I haven't been able to check my private messages on my android tablet. There doesn't seem to be any notification in a normal web browser when I've received them either.

EDIT: This appears to have been fixed on my tablet now. I still need to check om PC.

lucinvampire
11th Oct 2013, 18:00
Is it me or is it not possible to vote on a poll on an Android device? Also it seems to not allow me to post unless I quote?
Any ideas?

EDIT: ok found how to do the posting without having to quote... It's just the buttons don't always show up sometimes so you have to guess where they are heh.

EDIT 2: Does anyone know how to start new threads off a mobile?

lucinvampire
12th Mar 2014, 12:39
I’ve noticed when I browse off my android phone when looking at threads with pictures/artwork that it only ever loads the left hand side of a picture – so only half the image shows – on a computer they show normal :scratch: don’t know if it’s a forum thing or a phone thing and just wondered if anyone else gets this?