PDA

View Full Version : Started making profile on Laptop. stopped due to spec doc upload.I game on my DeskTop

TheSoulReaver87
25th Sep 2013, 19:22
If it wasn't clear from the title, I started to make my profile for the Beta players on my work laptop. I don't game on this however, and want to upload the specs for my gaming PC. This laptop isn't particularly powerful.

How can I go back and amend my profile? Is there a way I can go home and continue from that portion of the profile making? I'll gladly upload my spec document and give whatever other information if it gives me a greater chance to try this game.

Thanks very much!

Dreadmoth
26th Sep 2013, 16:59
How can I go back and amend my profile? Is there a way I can go home and continue from that portion of the profile making? I'll gladly upload my spec document and give whatever other information if it gives me a greater chance to try this game.

Thanks very much!

I think you can get back to the "Additional Information" part of the application by clicking "Register Now" on the Nosgoth main page (http://www.nosgoth.com) again - as long as you're logged in to the site (Square Enix account) you should be able to add to and change your information (including uploading your DxDiag file).

Hope this helps :)

BlindRob
26th Sep 2013, 17:15
I think you can get back to the "Additional Information" part of the application by clicking "Register Now" on the Nosgoth main page (http://www.nosgoth.com) again - as long as you're logged in to the site (Square Enix account) you should be able to add to and change your information (including uploading your DxDiag file).

Hope this helps :)

I noticed this as well, however it also get's rid of any of the extra lines you added by clicking "+ADD."

Dreadmoth
26th Sep 2013, 17:26
however it also get's rid of any of the extra lines you added by clicking "+ADD."

Yeah, that was annoying. The original DxDiag.txt I uploaded also might have disappeared - I uploaded it again just in case.

TheSoulReaver87
26th Sep 2013, 20:39
Actually, later that night they sent an e-mail reminding me to add the additional information, so it all worked out just fine. Thanks for the help anyway!

ZeroFernir
27th Sep 2013, 13:05
same problem here, hope I can solve it soon =P