PDA

View Full Version : Considering buying RT for xbox

Rasko
21st Jun 2006, 18:47
Yeah so like I want to buy RT because I've heard a lot of good things about it, but there's a couple things that worry me a little and that's why I'm hesitant:

Is it really as short as I've heard, 6 hours? I only play about an hour a day and I take my time, which I would think you're supposed to do with RT because I heard it has pretty good stealth mechanics??

6 hours is pretty damn short, so what about replay value? And how's the AI? Rebellion made Sniper Elite which I thought had fantastic AI, so I'm hoping RT's is just as good.

I'm strictly an offline player, so is the single player game worth the $$?? Or would I be better off maybe going with Urban Chaos (I've been debating between the two - can only afford one).

Thanks for the help

Judge Rabbi
2nd Jul 2006, 13:10
RT will last you about 6-10 hours. Very little replay value.

The AI is okay - they represent your basic grunts in-game. I'd say pick it up when its cheap.

clonetrooper
6th Jul 2006, 16:42
If you haven't already done so, pickup R/T over Urban Chaos. R/T could take much longer than 6-10 hrs if you like to use stealth and take your time, but if you like the run-n-gun approach then no it's not very long. I am by far not the greatest gamer, but i beat Urban Chaos in less then 6 hrs and that includes redoing a couple of missions to get a couple medals that i missed. R/T is worth the money, rent urban chaos first to check it out

micromine
7th Jul 2006, 06:51
Yeah so like I want to buy RT because I've heard a lot of good things about it, but there's a couple things that worry me a little and that's why I'm hesitant:

Is it really as short as I've heard, 6 hours? I only play about an hour a day and I take my time, which I would think you're supposed to do with RT because I heard it has pretty good stealth mechanics??

6 hours is pretty damn short, so what about replay value? And how's the AI? Rebellion made Sniper Elite which I thought had fantastic AI, so I'm hoping RT's is just as good.

I'm strictly an offline player, so is the single player game worth the $$?? Or would I be better off maybe going with Urban Chaos (I've been debating between the two - can only afford one).

Thanks for the help

The stealth mechanics are very good, the AI is ok. Completion time is short, but I have been playing RT constantly and I find no boredom creeping in as yet. Urban Chaos is an unknown to me. Checking it out on rental would be advised.