PDA

View Full Version : I dont mean to be rude but

Sophia Leigh
20th Jun 2006, 23:50
how many threads do we actually need about how to kill the serpent in the King Arthur's tomb level? I've counted 5 on the first page of the Legend board index alone! Don't people know how to use the search feature, or at the very least read the index? Could one of the mods make one of those threads a sticky so we can stop sifting through all these copies.

My apologies, thats my rant out of the way ;)

Treeble
21st Jun 2006, 00:44
Yup, I've noticed that too. They should get merged IMO. There are quite a few of them over on the original series boards, too.

dufflover
21st Jun 2006, 02:48
A sticky with a link to some walkthroughs too.

John Carter
21st Jun 2006, 03:01
OK. Merged three of them under the "These grapple points are not working" and stuck the thread. I don't really want to merge any more into it as I noticed that the original thread answers the question pretty well, and adding more posts in chronological order of posting sort of breaks the train of coherent posts and risks confusing the issue.

dufflover
21st Jun 2006, 04:40
Wouldn't a more useful spoiler free name be better; something like "England boss"

Sophia Leigh
21st Jun 2006, 06:22
Thanks John :thumbsup:

LaraGirl216
21st Jun 2006, 09:37
I totally agree if everyone looked at one thread then there wouldn't be so many England Boss Threads!

I help people out but am sick and tired of answering questions about the Boss in England.

:nut: :nut: :nut: It drives me CRAZY!!!

ladylinnycroft
22nd Jun 2006, 08:33
yep you got my vote

dufflover
22nd Jun 2006, 08:38
I help people out but am sick and tired of answering questions about the Boss in England.

Just copy and paste a link to any existing thread for a question - that's what I do.
I post a link to the thread and to the walkthrough. Maybe sometimes like a one liner tip too. But yeh, usually they'll use the other thread...if not, well...I dunno.

star girl
22nd Jun 2006, 12:12
Yeah I agree Mum, there are many threads on that topic. And same is the case with Boaz and Brother Obscura from AOD in the Help Center, they drive one nuts! :nut:

susan
22nd Jun 2006, 12:57
Hehe, yeah but right, I've got to this bit with serpents and they won't fall down, the boxes overhead, and the grapple won't attach, it keeps missing and then the serpents push me over. I think it's a bug. Can I get a savegame for the Xbox? And why haven't they done a patch already? Can someone help me because I'm really angry and about to take the game back to the shops?

:D

dufflover
22nd Jun 2006, 13:43
:D
nicely done :p