PDA

View Full Version : Mission "Trapped" help

tornadog
20th Jun 2006, 16:56
I finished all the objectives except "Find password to open door". Where do I find the password. I have killed every German on the map, retrieved the 3 documents, entered the camp and started the air raid. I am currently wearing the Gestapo uniform, dont know what else to do.

Nzap
20th Jun 2006, 17:15
I finished all the objectives except "Find password to open door". Where do I find the password. I have killed every German on the map, retrieved the 3 documents, entered the camp and started the air raid. I am currently wearing the Gestapo uniform, dont know what else to do.

It has been a while when I played the game but I think the password is in the same building as the airraid is.

sick
20th Jun 2006, 17:36
It has been a while when I played the game but I think the password is in the same building as the airraid is.

Correctamente. :)

tornadog
21st Jun 2006, 00:16
I am baffled. Do you guys mean that small room where the radio operator was sitting. I searched in that room but nothing to pick up or read. Where the hell is this password???

tornadog
22nd Jun 2006, 17:56
I am such a dumbo. I had the password all the while. I just didnt notice the intercom beside the locked door. All I had to do was use the intercom. I have finished Wolf's den. How many missions left?

Mike_B
22nd Jun 2006, 18:01
4 to go.