PDA

View Full Version : Game ends unexpectedly.... and several times!

Darth Nextor
19th Jun 2006, 22:05
When I play BO2 I don't have problems with the first 3 chapters, but then, from time to time, the program ends unexpectedly. It took me more than a week to finish it, because everytime I advanced in the game.........end task. What can I do? I have reinstalled it several and still no effect.

Irmok the Mad
27th May 2007, 02:49
There are a million reasons why BO2 crashes on you.

Let's start with you posting a DXDIAG report. Go to Start->Run-> Type "dxdiag" without the quotes and press enter. After the program loads click on the "save info" button and save the dxdiag.txt on your desktop. Open it then copy-paste that info here, ALL OF THE INFO. I know it's a lot of info but it is neccesary for me to review all the drivers, codecs and such to determine why you are having trouble.

I have a 900mhz Celeron coppermine core, 256mb of SD-RAM and Windows 2000/ME dual boot and have BO2 running perfect. I even have Defiance running perfect with 16x AF, 4x AA, all shaders enabled, EAX enabled, 1280 x 960 x 32 bpp resolution. I'm using a regular PCI 6200 UNDERCLOCKED because of my 180w power supply. So let me examine your specs so I can help you squeaze all the blood from that rock of a PC you have.