PDA

View Full Version : Peru help

criag40
19th Jun 2006, 13:50
I'm new here and am looking for a little help. I'm at the Indiana Jones-like puzzle with the collapsing floor and no matter what I try to hit, I keep falling. I've pressed L-1, L-2, left analog, left arrow. I'm on the PS-2. What can I possibly be doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also how can I get the outfits and such?

dufflover
19th Jun 2006, 14:03
I'm new here and am looking for a little help. I'm at the Indiana Jones-like puzzle with the collapsing floor and no matter what I try to hit, I keep falling. I've pressed L-1, L-2, left analog, left arrow. I'm on the PS-2.

Well I'm PC version but you seem to understand the whole keypressing action sequence. I can only think of one stupid possibility; sure it's left? :p

Also how can I get the outfits and such?
Pickup secrets/rewards and do the Time trials and stuff. If you don't know about the whole reward/unlocking stuff now you will by the time when you've nearly finished the game. :thumbsup:

uzigirl
19th Jun 2006, 17:36
I'm new here and am looking for a little help. I'm at the Indiana Jones-like puzzle with the collapsing floor and no matter what I try to hit, I keep falling. I've pressed L-1, L-2, left analog, left arrow. I'm on the PS-

You have to press down on the L3/toggle button to get off at that point. Good luck! :thumbsup:

makey222
20th Jun 2006, 20:32
all u got to do is press up on the left anolog stick!! its simple