PDA

View Full Version : Online Stats

-Gangsta-
17th Jun 2006, 06:24
wtf happend to the online stats, is it just for PC cuz i got this **** for PS2 and its bad ass best hitman game ever, but I wanted to compete with other people stats wtf

sj4ck
17th Jun 2006, 10:27
wtf happend to the online stats, is it just for PC cuz i got this **** for PS2 and its bad ass best hitman game ever, but I wanted to compete with other people stats wtf
i think it was only pc and xbox 360 that got it LOL TO YOUR SIG SIZE!!! IT A SCREENSHOT AHAHAHAHAHHAHHA:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-Gangsta-
17th Jun 2006, 16:59
i think it was only pc and xbox 360 that got it LOL TO YOUR SIG SIZE!!! IT A SCREENSHOT AHAHAHAHAHHAHHA:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol I made that pic for some little stupid kid who tried to insult our clan, but if its only for Pc and xbox thats ****in gay

loserpro
18th Jun 2006, 14:23
anyways the online stats looks like it has been hacked theere were ppl who did missions in a few secs or even no time at all

-Gangsta-
18th Jun 2006, 14:26
anyways the online stats looks like it has been hacked theere were ppl who did missions in a few secs or even no time at all

oh well thats for PC, plus I dont think its for ps2 cuz I seen a video of the PC version and on the menu it said Edios Online, the ps2 version just has extras of the Urban Chaos demo which I think is kinda cool