PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my Tomb Raider website?

lightspeed
16th Jun 2006, 14:52
Please let me know what you think about my Tomb Raider website.

www.videogames101.net/tomb_raider.htm

Walkthroughs, music, saved games, wallpaper, icons, and cheats can all be found there.

SethKoopa
24th Jun 2006, 10:58
Did you ask Stella for permission to reprint her walkthroughs word-by-word?:scratch:

Deekman
24th Jun 2006, 15:28
Aye!
Stella has put HUGE amounts of time and effort into those walkthroughs. (Which, I must add, are in her inimmatable style)

Stella adds this at the bottom of every page (which I do see you have included):

"Copyright © 2000 - Stellalune (e-mail stella@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Thanks also to Alasdair, Niels and Pernille, Simon, Chris M. and Haydon for other help on this level. Diagrams made with the aid of GraphTablet freeware (http://www.graphtablet.com). Feel free to copy, distribute and quote this walkthrough, but please include this credit line so people can send me their corrections, comments and suggestions. Also, if you'd like to offer this on your own web site, kindly ask permission first."

lightspeed
24th Jun 2006, 18:54
Yes, I do have permission. I still have the email that says I do. www.tombraiders.net (stellalune) actually also links to me.

star girl
25th Jun 2006, 09:10
Your site is nice... and a good place to download the music. Well done with it! :thumbsup:

Deekman
25th Jun 2006, 18:19
Yes, I do have permission. I still have the email that says I do.
:thumbsup:
You should add somewhere on your site "Stella's walkthroughs used with permission"
That would avoid people getting on your case about it!

lightspeed
25th Jun 2006, 18:47
Your site is nice... and a good place to download the music. Well done with it! :thumbsup:

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

You should add somewhere on your site "Stella's walkthroughs used with permission"
That would avoid people getting on your case about it!

Yes, I might add that someday.