PDA

View Full Version : Looking for movie maker...

YohnY
14th Jun 2006, 11:59
I am working on huge campaigne (For a better tomorrow) and I want to some intro videos (very small like in original thief 2, or smaller) just with my name and name of mission. I am looking for somebody who can do some small videos for me.. I am not able to do myself.. I have no software and "know how"! If is there anybody, please, send me a message or email, or post here...

Second possibility is somebody will teach me, how to do small video with music, and easy effects....

Thanks... I can't offer you money, but people will know, what you did for me...

Sluggs
26th Jun 2006, 10:07
Well, when TTLG is actually running :mad2: you might try searching for the member, Lazarus, who likes to make movies for taffers' FMs.

BTW, i'm looking forward to your next FM, Yohny. :thumbsup:

Yandros
26th Jun 2006, 14:43
A friendly word of advice with regards to asking others for movies, as well as voice work:

Don't ask for it until your mission/campaign is practically DONE. That means, wait until you've given or are about to give it to beta testers. Otherwise, if you don't finish it for whatever reason, the other person won't have wasted all that time making you a movie or doing voices for nothing.

Sluggs
26th Jun 2006, 14:50
Ayup Yandros! :rasp: :thumbsup:

BrokenArts
26th Jun 2006, 19:08
Laz even around anymore? He comes and goes like the wind.

P Forth
26th Jun 2006, 23:16
Well, when TTLG is actually running :mad2:

BTW, i'm looking forward to your next FM, Yohny. :thumbsup:

I agree with both things sluggs says here. :thumbsup:

Sluggs
29th Jun 2006, 00:36
Laz even around anymore? He comes and goes like the wind.

I haven't seen him for a while, but he still may be reached, i'm not sure.

You still play Thievery BA?

BrokenArts
29th Jun 2006, 00:50
I haven't seen him for a while, but he still may be reached, i'm not sure.

You still play Thievery BA?

Yeah, you knew I played huh. ;) I still play, with a few close friends, not like I used to though. I help run a UT2k4 invasion RPG server. Been too busy to play lately.

YohnY
10th Jul 2006, 14:41
Hehe, Yandros, I know.... I have done five missions and for this missions I want to some nice and easy movie...

And thanks Sluggs, you can enjoy my new mission (I hope) this month... Just transalting some texts and betatesting.... Hehe.... Thanks for your words... I am glad to see, there is somebody who is looking for my little missions...

Lazarus makes nice videos, I saw his video for John D's Deep see 2. Very nice and exactly what I am looking for, but can catch him anywhere, so I post it here. He maybe stop here and answer, If he will be interested in...

Thanks guys for chating...