PDA

View Full Version : Japan Motor bike jump

goto_man
13th Jun 2006, 21:48
PC Version,

I have been unable to get laura to jump off the bike or use the grapler or any thing.

In the book it says to use the grapler/duck/jump keys at the same time. I have tried that but she just hits the wall every time. I have read the forums and may have overlooked how to get her to get off the bike. I have noticed the white arrow but don't know what to do at this point..

Hitting

Q = Grappler
F = Duck
Space = Jump

Please help ... Otherwise I have enjoyed the game so far.

Treeble
13th Jun 2006, 21:59
Press the button key corresponding to the white arrow that appears on screen. Then she'll let go of the bike and throw the grapple, then another prompt will appear. Press it on time and then to another one.

You've done this on the first level, when she ran through the blades as the ground was opening up; and on the second level, as the floor crumbled beneath her feet.

Jsc
13th Jun 2006, 22:00
No! If it says up push up, not duck or grapple.

lara lady
15th Jun 2006, 17:43
When the cinamactice takes place,Lara will look and then press Q=grapple.She should do that and then press Space bar=jump.Then the bike is gonna blow up and then Lara looks at the corner the press f?Well on PS2 it [] x o but thanks are the same.

Treeble
15th Jun 2006, 17:47
I think the cinematics on the PC provide arrows, so all QTE are done with the WASD (movement) keys, as opposed to the console versions which are based on the actual buttons of the moves.

kksmith
15th Jun 2006, 18:12
I think the cinematics on the PC provide arrows, so all QTE are done with the WASD (movement) keys, as opposed to the console versions which are based on the actual buttons of the moves.

Correct, they are all arrows on PC.

jbox
25th Aug 2006, 14:00
we can't get into the room where the motobike is..does anyone know how to do it on xbox plz?

RuumTaedor
25th Aug 2006, 14:07
Hi jbox. Your overall objective is to get into the room with the motorcycle via the glass roof of that room. Go outside, there is something to shoot, then climb up, look for something shiny, you should make it in. Good luck.