PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the new PSP outfits?

Treeble
12th Jun 2006, 23:50
Hi there.

So Legend has been out for the PSP for a few days now. Has anyone got pics of the new outfits? I've read these names about, but couldn't find pics. I'd like to see what they look like, too. :)

Biker, Brown Jacket
Winter, Designer
Special Forces, SWAT
Suit, Gray

TIA :)

konichi-wa
13th Jun 2006, 00:01
what thats what they are the only one that sounds semi-interesting is the winter designer

Treeble
13th Jun 2006, 00:23
I'm actually interested in all of them, and I'm also hoping extra outfits are added for the GameCube version. :D

imported_Mark_
13th Jun 2006, 07:57
Be patient, Treeble... ;)

Treeble
13th Jun 2006, 20:21
Patience is a virtue. For those who have it, of course. :rasp:

But I guess I'll have to wait. I mean, it's a relatively new game, I'm just damn curious and excited about those new extras. I really don't want to say this, but if the TRAE really comes out and really turns out to be a PSP exclusive I might have to buy a PSP. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

13th Jun 2006, 21:10
You forgot some! :rasp:

Legend, Camo Top
Legend, Camo Shorts

:D

konichi-wa
13th Jun 2006, 21:19
You forgot some! :rasp:

Legend, Camo Top
Legend, Camo Shorts

:Doooooh are thoose really in there thoose i'm interested in

Treeble
13th Jun 2006, 21:31
WOW Can we see them yet?? Also, is there a "Winter, Designer no Coat"? I'm really curious about them all! :eek:

13th Jun 2006, 21:44
In due course, I'm trying to unlock them all and write a mini guide on how i obtained them.

I'm not sure any other costumes other than the ones mentioned so far :(

Treeble
13th Jun 2006, 22:02
Cool! :D

So I'm presuming this is the complete list. :rasp:

Legend: available from start
Legend, Union Jack: collect all silver rewards in Bolivia
Legend, Black: collect all silver rewards in Croft Manor
Legend, Blue: collect all silver rewards in Peru
Legend, Pink: collect all silver rewards in Ghana
Legend, Camo Top: (PSP only)
Legend, Camo Shorts: (PSP only)
Biker: complete England
Biker, Red Jacket: collect all silver rewards in England
Biker, Brown Jacket: finish Bolivia Treasure Hunt on Medium (PSP only)
Biker, No Jacket: collect all silver and gold rewards in England
Evening, Ripped: complete Japan
Evening, Red: collect all silver rewards in Japan
Classic: collect the gold reward in Peru
Classic, Grey: collect the gold reward in Ghana
Winter: complete Kazakhstan
Winter, no Coat: complete Kazakhstan
Winter, Orange: collect all silver rewards in Nepal
Winter, Orange no Coat: collect all silver rewards in Kazakhstan
Winter, Pink: beat Nepal Time Trial
Winter, Pink no Coat: beat Peru Time Trial
Winter, Designer: (PSP only)
Winter, Designer no Coat?: (PSP only)
Catsuit: collect the gold reward in Japan
Snowsuit: collect the gold reward in Nepal
Suit: collect the gold reward in Croft Manor
Suit, Cream: collect all silver and gold rewards in Croft Manor
Suit, Gray: (PSP only)
Special Forces: collect the gold reward in Kazakhstan
Special Forces, Urban: collect the gold reward in England
Special Forces, SWAT: (PSP only)
Goth: beat England Time Trial
Goth, Lace Shirt: beat Japan Time Trial
Sport: collect the gold reward in Bolivia
Sport, Green: beat Bolivia Time Trial
Swimsuit: get 100% and beat all time trials
Swimsuit, Black: get 100%, beat all time trials and collect all rewards
Amanda: beat Ghana Time Trial
Amanda, Winter: beat Kazakhstan Time Trial

Joshorty
14th Jun 2006, 00:44
I think I'll see it myself when I get this version of the game:D and I hope they updated the Snow Suit and the Cat Suit with those sun glasses-like mabobber.

Acceber
14th Jun 2006, 08:37
But I guess I'll have to wait. I mean, it's a relatively new game, I'm just damn curious and excited about those new extras. I really don't want to say this, but if the TRAE really comes out and really turns out to be a PSP exclusive I might have to buy a PSP. :mad2:

Hah, likewise. :whistle: :D

I am just a sucker for new outfits. I can't wait to see the pictures of them, too. :D :lol:

Sorin
14th Jun 2006, 20:54
Hah, likewise. :whistle: :D

I am just a sucker for new outfits. I can't wait to see the pictures of them, too. :D :lol:

Fantastic sig. :thumbsup:

Acceber
15th Jun 2006, 07:48
Fantastic sig. :thumbsup:

Thanks! :o :cool:

15th Jun 2006, 17:26
As promised:

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9943/bikerbrown2fb.jpg

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/5163/legendcamoshorts7yz.jpg

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3615/legendcamoshirt6zd.jpg

:D I'll post more when I get them!

Treeble
15th Jun 2006, 17:42
OMG gimme more gimme more! :eek:

Thanks Ben! :thumbsup:

15th Jun 2006, 18:02
I will as soon as I get them! :D Glad you enjoyed those.

I posted my impressions with some more pics and videos on the site. Go take a look! :)

kksmith
15th Jun 2006, 18:09
So are these outfits definately exclusive to the PSP or do you think we might get them patched into the PC version eventually?

15th Jun 2006, 18:26
Someone may skin something similar but they are definitely psp exclusive!

Treeble
15th Jun 2006, 18:28
... and what are the odds of these (and other exclusive) outfits being added to the GameCube version? :D

konichi-wa
15th Jun 2006, 19:32
the camo shorts are HOT!

Verios
15th Jun 2006, 19:46
Wont take long for someone to duplicate these for PC. Hoping for the Brown jacket one myself...btw...anyone know if anyone has recreated the TR3 South Pacific outfit yet for TR:L? (So wanna run around the africa level in it lol)

Treeble
15th Jun 2006, 19:59
Yup:

http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/images/outfits/shorts/22_tansy.jpg

http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/shorts_outfits03.html

ladylinnycroft
16th Jun 2006, 20:10
i love the PAC outfit! always have

Treeble
29th Aug 2006, 16:14
*bump*

We have never seen the other exclusive ones, have we? Anyone can share the pics of those? TIA

Joshorty
29th Aug 2006, 16:18
I got all 6 of them :D I wish I can show you guys but I don't have the right equipment HOWEVER, whoever posted those pics of the costumes from the PSP version, I can send him/her my save file containing the other costumes so she/he can post them up on her site and show it here:D

29th Aug 2006, 16:56
Hey everyone. I've been really busy and haven't really been playing the PSP version lately. Joshorty if your save game is from the PAL (UK) version of the game you can send and ill take pics of the remaining outfits for everyone to see.

However I do have the concept art from the PSP edition of the game which has yet to grace any website... I may post them up later today :rasp:

Joshorty
29th Aug 2006, 17:43
PAL?!?!:eek: O MAN I have NTSC U/C:( SORRY!
Although, I did hear rumours that the PAL save works with the US game..havent tried it yet though...

29th Aug 2006, 17:46
I can try it if you want to. :)

Joshorty
29th Aug 2006, 17:48
Alright:D well I'll be sending it later though 'cause this computer doesn't have a memory stick slot or a USB port (other computers occupied-_-)

Treeble
29th Aug 2006, 20:42
Can't wait. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Btw, Josh, do you remember how did you unlock them all? I'd like to complete that list but can't seem to find the missing info. TIA. :thumbsup:

-Dizzy-
29th Aug 2006, 22:51
Pretty crap in my opinion, it's just different coloured versions of the normal outfits. Something new would have been nice.

Joshorty
30th Aug 2006, 15:58
Yeah I getcha - but I still find them neat :D however, I was expecting a whole new layout - not reusing the layouts and changing the look within it but meh - the ones I really love now is Biker Brown, SWAT, Legend short Camo :D

Can't wait. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Btw, Josh, do you remember how did you unlock them all? I'd like to complete that list but can't seem to find the missing info. TIA. :thumbsup:
O man I tell you - I think I know now why Crystal Dynamics keeps delaying the release date - getting rewards (costumes) seems to be a GLITCH - I even replayed the whole game to find out how they reward you.

You first play ANY Treasure Hunt in Silver-Medium difficulty - you get one PSP excl. outfit. THEN you play any TREASURE HUNT level with GOLd-HARD difficulty - you then get rewarded with 2 PSP excl. outfit.

After that - well that's it - it ends there - and you get these outfits randomly of the 6 exclusives-_-

No one has found a way of getting all the outfits in one save file. WE think that in order to get them all, we think we have to play Raid 'N Seek with someone but the problem is, it's hard to find a friend that has a PSP and this game. I tried pulling a "tunnelig: system through the internet so we can play infrstructure in 2 players (think of online play) but it never worked 'cause I couldn't do a single thing of it 'cause it's so techt hard!!!:mad:

Treeble
30th Aug 2006, 16:37
So they're unlocked like that, at random? How did you get the other 3 if you never managed to play the multiplayer modes?? :scratch: I'm dying to know how Winter, Designer looks like!

Joshorty
30th Aug 2006, 16:44
OO that one is snazzy:D but I unloced the other three by replaying the whole game :D but I still kept the other save file for the other 3 costumes -_-

Treeble
30th Aug 2006, 17:00
I see... so you have them split across saves. Btw - you said 6 exclusive outfits, so is it right to assume there's no such thing as "Winter, Designer no Coat"? TIA

Joshorty
30th Aug 2006, 19:22
Yeah I gotta have them split. And no sorry there's none for the coat :( but trust me - wearing the winter Designer is more than enough to make her look good :D

konichi-wa
31st Aug 2006, 02:09
how do u unlock the designer

Treeble
31st Aug 2006, 02:28
Apparently it's unlocked randomly by either beating any Treasure Hunt in Medium or Hard difficulty.

Here's a thought Josh - beating all Treasure Hunts on Hard doesn't unlock a 4th outfit? Are these Treasure Hunts the same as the Tomb Trials? :scratch:

Joshorty
31st Aug 2006, 03:27
No.

Tomb Trials - Treasure Hunt [mode] - a race againts the clock to get all the treasure around the field meeting a certain quota - depends on difficulty (Bronze [easy] ~ Gold [hard])

Tomb Trials - Master System [mode] - a race againts the clock to reach a "finish line" going through series of Traps and obstacles within different level of Tombs (15 or less I think)
* ARGH these Tomb Trials levels ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! IT'll bring you back memories of Tomb Raider ~ Tomb Raider III!! WEll for some people it doesn't but all I know is that these Tombs will definently grab everyone to say "why didn't they add this to the main game of Legend??" - 'cause that's just how good they are

Therefore to your question TREEBLE (I sound like a proffesor:D), Tomb Trials is basically named as a multiplayer mode, giving you two types (like the 2 mentioned above). In MAster System is basically a mini Time trial and I've NEVER come across being rewarded outfits from that mode - only Custom Backgrounds and Gallery

shurik
3rd Sep 2006, 03:50
Wow that costume is hot, hehe I mean Lara looks realy nice in it! What a beautiful althletic physique Lara has!!!
Hold on does PS2 version has this costume?

http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/images/outfits/shorts/35_nathel.jpg

Treeble
3rd Sep 2006, 13:23
Nope, those mods are exclusive to PC. AFAIK.

digifan
7th Sep 2006, 19:38
Wow that costume is hot, hehe I mean Lara looks realy nice in it! What a beautiful althletic physique Lara has!!!

Sweet!:) :D

If she was real I would probably marry her in a moment. :o :whistle: I love a girl with big guns and really short shorts. Just don't let my better half read this. :rasp:

Joshorty
21st Sep 2006, 02:09
Bump - sorry! I'm on to the save file
*say I heard a rumour that the US version save file is compatible with the European one - is that true?

Headache
21st Sep 2006, 22:37
Sweet!:) :D

If she was real I would probably marry her in a moment. :o :whistle: I love a girl with big guns and really short shorts. Just don't let my better half read this. :rasp:
:lmao:

But if I was a guy, I'd totally agree with you.

Treeble
22nd Sep 2006, 00:29
I thought we were getting more pics. :p

@Josh!

Please, have a look at this thread. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=62678)

Ludko444
13th Dec 2010, 18:41
I have psp exclusive outfits Biker,
Brown Jacket Camo Shorts Camo Top Special Forces,
SWAT Suit, Gray Winter,
Designer:D

Hoodedclaw
8th Jan 2011, 13:00
Hold on does PS2 version has this costume?

Lara really suits that outfit im suprised that isn't actually her classic outfit lol. x:D