PDA

View Full Version : i cant seem to upgrade weapons

yaleblor
11th Jun 2006, 21:57
i hate to sound like a complete idiot but i cant up grade my weapons , all i can get is the silent ammo for the pistol , health pills , a butt stock , silent ammo for the sniper , i click on the upgade weapons ,then select a gun and i can only get the first tier upgrades , i'm playing on normal and am at the level just after "death do us depart" what am i doing wrong?:mad2:

clockwork9
11th Jun 2006, 22:00
As far as I know they are unlocked by level. I wasn't able to get some upgrades until completing the last level. They should open up automatically as you progress. As I recall, sometimes I didn't get upgrades for a particular weapon after every level but there was always one, be it shotgun or whatever that did.

But reading your post again, it does sound a bit weird. I would advise making sure you save after every level you complete so you don't lose any upgrades and playing through to the end to see what happens. If you still can't upgrade after completing the game, you've got a problem!

yaleblor
11th Jun 2006, 22:01
ok i'm an idiot ,i didnt notice the arrows to the left and right on the upgrade screen:lol: so please admin close /delete this ,let me have a little self respect

666thDimension
14th Jun 2006, 18:52
dont worry, I did exactly the same thing

H34D5H07
18th Jun 2006, 11:13
lol..i never knew how to use collected storable weapons in missions like the desert eagles and the MP7's etc :mad2: ...until i found out the down scroll button on the weapons menu where the rest of the weps appeared lmao :D

Reien
18th Jun 2006, 11:25
I would assume the higher your rank the more unlocks you get. Could be wrong though.