PDA

View Full Version : I just can't believe....

Petestar
11th Jun 2006, 12:20
That people are still playing this complete pile of crud!! :scratch:

Tin Star
11th Jun 2006, 16:03
That people are still playing this complete pile of crud!! :scratch:

If thats what you think of the game then why do you bother coming to this forum?
I am sure that the people here don't give a hoot what you believe or even care about your opinion on the game so take it somewhere else and cry about it.

Tin Star

dogsolitude_uk
18th Jun 2006, 19:01
My God, Petestar... Thank you so much for putting this post up... The scales have fallen from my eyes! Finally I realise how lost, how misguided I must have been to love this game.

I take all the good things I ever said about Thief: Deadly Shadows back, I shall uninstall it from my hard drive forthwith and take the DVD to a charity shop.

Really, it is a pleasure to be in the presence of someone with such a high standard of argument and logic, and such an influential way with words.

Once again I thank you for making me realise I've wasted so many hours of my life.

You plonker :rasp:

Petestar
19th Jun 2006, 19:28
My God, Petestar... Thank you so much for putting this post up... The scales have fallen from my eyes! Finally I realise how lost, how misguided I must have been to love this game.

I take all the good things I ever said about Thief: Deadly Shadows back, I shall uninstall it from my hard drive forthwith and take the DVD to a charity shop.

Really, it is a pleasure to be in the presence of someone with such a high standard of argument and logic, and such an influential way with words.

Once again I thank you for making me realise I've wasted so many hours of my life.

You plonker :rasp:

"The scales have fallen from your eyes" - err, say what?

Anyway I don't actually remember posting anything that was an argument or particularly logical for that matter, I was just expressing disbelief that people were still playing this POS game. :div:, oops, looks like that smiley don't work!

dogsolitude_uk
19th Jun 2006, 19:43
Well, you have to admit, it was a bit of an opinionated post, with little to back up your opinion.

Better check these smileys to make sure they're working then...
:)
:D
:rasp:
:cool:
:lol:
:spod:
:p
:cool:
:D

John D.
19th Jun 2006, 22:07
TDS is limited and flawed compared to Thief 1 and 2, but it does have some good things about it-Like the Cradle!:thumbsup:

Tin Star
20th Jun 2006, 13:37
"The scales have fallen from your eyes" - err, say what?

Anyway I don't actually remember posting anything that was an argument or particularly logical for that matter, I was just expressing disbelief that people were still playing this POS game. :div:, oops, looks like that smiley don't work!

You done more then express disbelief that people were still playing the game,you also expressed your opinion on the game by calling it crud.
Maybe you should read what you have posted before you give an answer back as to what you did say,and why should you care if people are still playing the game anyway if you don't like the game move on to a game you do like because everyone here already knows your opinion on the game.

Tin Star

Headache
25th Jul 2006, 19:53
And why is that? If it's not your genre, then shut up and play something else for God's sake. You've no place to be looking this forum up just to say Thief is a pile of crap. YOU are a pile of crap :thumbsup:

theBlackman
25th Jul 2006, 21:54
IHYE, send a PM if you want to be insulting. We don't need flame wars. So, please, a little restraint, or at least a private exchange. ****

Headache
25th Jul 2006, 22:47
Eh, sorreh. Got a little annoyed. Lol.

BrokenArts
25th Jul 2006, 22:51
Ohh, there is a saying people, don't feed the trolls.