PDA

View Full Version : Curtains Down!

david72
10th Jun 2006, 03:03
In the curtains down episode I was able to shoot the two people with the sniper rifle but I thought there must be a better way. I found the world war gun in the dressing room and thought wouldn't it be great to change the blanks for real rounds without the actors knowing...can this be done?

Alexlovesguns
10th Jun 2006, 03:45
Yep, thats the point and if you do it you will trigger someone elses reaction and then you get adicted to the game :) .
There is always a better way other than pulling the trigger, more profitable too ;) .

david72
10th Jun 2006, 03:48
Yep, thats the point and if you do it you will trigger someone elses reaction and then you get adicted to the game :) .
There is always a better way other than pulling the trigger, more profitable too ;) .

OK but how do you pull it off...I have wandered about but cannot find any real rounds?..cheers in advance!

Viper101
10th Jun 2006, 03:57
OK but how do you pull it off...I have wandered about but cannot find any real rounds?..cheers in advance!
lol same here

Alexlovesguns
10th Jun 2006, 04:04
You have a ticket in your inventory, use it to pick something that someone left for you at the lobby ;) . Before you do it you could search for more things you can do in this level..

david72
10th Jun 2006, 04:14
You have a ticket in your inventory, use it to pick something that someone left for you at the lobby ;) . Before you do it you could search for more things you can do in this level..

Ahha..I was wondering who I should give that cloakroom ticket to!...cheers for not spoiling it!