PDA

View Full Version : Help Please???

snoop22ca
9th Jun 2006, 18:32
Evey time I save the game, load it again later to play again, there is no game in the "Load Game" part, anyone know why, I checked the memory on my memeory card and there is more than enough. The game is playstation 2.

Buzku
9th Jun 2006, 18:59
Your saves will be deleted if you exit the mission before its complete, i.e you must play it in a row. Thats how I have imagined. Someone can correct if i'm wrong.

snoop22ca
9th Jun 2006, 19:24
so if I'm in a mission and I need to go for a bit, I cant save it, pretty strange.

Quillan
9th Jun 2006, 19:50
Yep, I don't like it but that's the way it works. You can save your progress, but if you turn the game off you'll lose those saves. The only ones it keeps are the ones you get from the SAVE PROFILE option when you complete a mission.

jimnms
10th Jun 2006, 00:44
I don't mind the way the saves work, except I wish they'd change two things. One, when playing on normal, you get 7 saves, but only three save slots, why not give us 7 slots. I think it's something to do with the carryover from the consoles. Two, if you saved 5 times, then re-load from an earlier point, you should re-gain the saves that you hadn't used at that point.

Oh and third, when the game crashes you should be able to re-load your saves. It's not my fault the game crashed. It has only happened to me three times though. It's so frustrating to spend all that time doing everything silently and patiently, get close to the end, have to reload and the game crashes.

I know someone posted a "workaround" for that, but it doesn't work. When I copy the save files back, the game just crashes again.