PDA

View Full Version : Confused??

neil_1821
8th Jun 2006, 15:39
Ok, i got the game playing it and really really enjoying it but then i have the crashes as well, i have experienced 4 different crashes, some with message boxes and others where my PC will just re boot. I havn't seen anyone with different crahses only the ones to the desktop, i've been reading the forum and i know there are some things people are suggesting, but do you know when the devs will release a patch to fix these errors or not? Anyone think they can help me out.

I have windows proffessional SP2
AMD 3000+
1GB RAM
6800GT

I'm so frustrated, surely they would of picked all these errors up in testing, not fair i'm going crazy:mad2:

Reien
8th Jun 2006, 19:52
Well there Is a 1.1 patch, and some level have know crashes and workarounds, you just have to look around.

http://www.hitmanforum.com/

Try looking there to.

BrandonB
8th Jun 2006, 23:50
I'm so frustrated, surely they would of picked all these errors up in testing, not fair i'm going crazy:mad2:

Assuming they even tested it at all.

neil_1821
9th Jun 2006, 09:46
the 1.1 patch only fixes errors with fps not the crashes. Stupid edios, although these crashes may have something to do with them changing to secuROM, that may be conflicting

DeadMisfit
9th Jun 2006, 09:49
Seems like everyone here is having tons of fun battling the game crashes. Ya know, you could just buy the game for console and have it beat in under 6 hours. :rasp: lol

neil_1821
9th Jun 2006, 10:08
actually it says it fixes some bugs and crashes so i'm gonna try it in a minute, i'll let you know how it goes. And no PC is better than console :rasp:

hehe

neil_1821
9th Jun 2006, 19:07
patch doesnt work, however i think the problem is this hot weather were having, my graphics card is running at 73 so that's probably the problem