PDA

View Full Version : Gathering Dust

JG777
8th Jun 2006, 13:08
My game sits on the shelf since i got it and dust is begining to settle on it. Forgot i had it for a few days, but every time i look at it it just ticks me off even more that i got it thinking it would actually be playable on my Gforce 5900XT P.O.S card.:( What really ticks me off is that they knew how bad it ran on those cards and still posted them on the box. They could have at least included lower pixel shader options for the many Geforce FX owners still out there. Very dissapointed cause i could have got a different game.
I begged EB Games to exchange it for a different tittle or store credit and they said no way. After i have spent so much money on games in that store through the years, a problably could have bought a new car now. My dad was right, Life's just not fair. Just had to get that out. Feel better now.

stegman
8th Jun 2006, 15:09
My game sits on the shelf since i got it and dust is begining to settle on it. Forgot i had it for a few days, but every time i look at it it just ticks me off even more that i got it thinking it would actually be playable on my Gforce 5900XT P.O.S card.:( What really ticks me off is that they knew how bad it ran on those cards and still posted them on the box. They could have at least included lower pixel shader options for the many Geforce FX owners still out there. Very dissapointed cause i could have got a different game.
I begged EB Games to exchange it for a different tittle or store credit and they said no way. After i have spent so much money on games in that store through the years, a problably could have bought a new car now. My dad was right, Life's just not fair. Just had to get that out. Feel better now.
Go here and make your mark dude,
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=60526
;)

JG777
8th Jun 2006, 15:49
Already done that.