PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my profile

Trammel
8th Jun 2006, 02:00
My wife bought this game yesteday for me (God I love her). I was able to play the walk through and then get through the first mission. I saved my game before turning it off to go to bed. This evening I get home and make a big glass of tea. Getting ready to work on the next mission.
I actual made it to the second mission, paid for some intel and then once the map loaded, I saved and quit. Tonight, I load the profile and it's all gone. Why the hell have a profile if it isn't going to save anything.
Please, anyone have some information that I am missing?
:mad2:

martin88
8th Jun 2006, 12:23
Which format is this?

Did you save on the screen after the first mission?

Oh wait, I think I see what you're saying.
Are you upset because the save game didn't take you to the point in the mission you were on?
That doesn't happen any more.
It was a rubbish feature that made the past hitman games an absolute breeze to walkthrough. Now, the saves made in game are temporary.

What you must do is save at the screen that appears after each mission ends.
Makes it amuch more rewarding game, as far as Im concerned.
That should answer your question, as far as I understand it.

Trammel
8th Jun 2006, 19:55
That's fine if I can't continue the mission at a later time. Just means I must finished the mission in one sitting. Though my profile doesn't have the weapon upgrades. The money never accumaltes after each hit. The overall rating is not there (can't find it). Then the missions that show available are not in order, like the status of my profile. It doesn't show like it was completed or not.
The manual doesn't cover this information at all really.

martin88
8th Jun 2006, 20:03
There is no overall stats.
THis one isn't really about Silent Assassin ratings and stuff, it's more about the notoriety.

Trammel
17th Jun 2006, 01:17
Ok, figured it out. It is a bit different then the previous Hitman games. Just finished it actualy. Great game!
I even got a funny error when I finished the last level. Well the newspaper had an error that is.
http://members.cox.net/trammel32/HITMANERROR.JPG