PDA

View Full Version : Cant retrieve weapon from tray in "New Life" mission.

jimnms
7th Jun 2006, 08:47
I'm on the "New Life" mission (the 5th missiion), where you have to kill the guy in the whitness protection program guarded by hoards of FBI. At first I went for the clown. I watched him come and go two times, but after drugging him and dressing up, they frisked me at the door. I went over to the catering van and stashed my pistol in the catering tray, and followed the catering guy in. When the catering guy set the tray down and left, I couldn't get my gun back out.

I restarted and took the catering guy out, stashed my gun in the tray again, walked passed security, got to the kitchen, and I still couldn't get my gun back out.

I know there are other ways in, but I want to do it this way darnit.

fisty
7th Jun 2006, 16:34
**SPOILER for New Life Mission**
Hmmm... I did it a completely different way. I got the tranquillizer darts and the ether from the pet clinic. Then I shot the dog with the tranq, and I shot the camera so it wouldn't see me. (This prevented me from getting SA - 2 shots fired) I rolled in the basement and knocked out the FBI guy and took his threads. I put some ether on the hot little teen's panties (after I sniffed 'em a little myself ;) I rigged the BBQ to explode and watched that sweet innocent teen get burned to a crisp. She wasn't so attractive as a charred corpse floating in the pool. Anywho, got the necklace and I went upstairs and strangled Hawaii-5-0 Gangsta. Peace out, 47 bounced outta there like a rubber biscuit.
I need to try it again to get SA, sooo close!

Aispos
13th Apr 2007, 14:43
Hi Ive installed Hitman Blood money and everything but when I try to start the game and play it doesnt work :scratch: Nothing happends it just like freezes for 1 second and then nothing happends. I dont think its any problem with my pc because I play much stronger games then Hitman blood money Ive tryed to reinstall the game and repair it but still no change PLEASE HELP ME !? what should I do ????!??!??1:mad2:

jimnms
21st Apr 2007, 23:31
Hi Ive installed Hitman Blood money and everything but when I try to start the game and play it doesnt work :scratch: Nothing happends it just like freezes for 1 second and then nothing happends. I dont think its any problem with my pc because I play much stronger games then Hitman blood money Ive tryed to reinstall the game and repair it but still no change PLEASE HELP ME !? what should I do ????!??!??1:mad2:

Maybe you should start your own topic instead of posting this in a 10 month old, completely unrelated topic.

J.W.Booth
13th May 2007, 05:40
Personally, I'd just ignore the clown. From the start, just run to the catering van, nick the donuts, then head back round behind the hedge and wait for the jogger to leave you in peace. Sedate the donuts, then run to the back of the Flowers By Irene van (very inconspicuous cover eh!) and pick the option to put down the donuts. an FBI agent will open the door, take them inside, then you get a cutscene of the two FBI agents eating the donuts and passing out. Go into the van (Make sure no-one's behind you, if they see two unconscious FBI agents all hell will break loose.) take an FBI disguise and the videotape from the CCTV monitor.

Go round the back of the Vet's surgery and take the ether (ignore the tranq darts) and leave again. Walk through the front door of Vinnie's house. From here, head into the sauna room. Eventually, Vinnie's wife will walk in. Sneak behind her, drug her and drag her into the sauna. Take the microfilm necklace, then close the sauna door and head upstairs.

Go into the teenage daughter's room and pour the ether onto the panties. From there, head into the computer room and wait in the alcove behind the wall until Vinnie arrives. (In the meantime, you get an amusing cutscene of an FBI agent sniffing the teenager's panties and passing out. It always amuses me to think of him having to explain how Vinnie ended up dead, and he was found passed out with the girl's panties in his hand.) Immediately sneak up behind him and fiberwire him, then leave the house (eventually the other FBI agent enters the room, so all this needs to be done quickly.) If you have time, retrieve your suit from the back of the van, then peg out before anyone realises Vinnie's dead.

The main advantage of this method is you don't fire a single round. You don't even have to BRING a gun. In fact, I developed a method of completing the game where you don't have to bring a gun on ANY of the levels (You only HAVE to fire shots in two levels, and there your targets considerately PROVIDE you with the correct firepower. Oddly, in some of the levels, not taking a gun makes it easier, as you don't have to stash it to go through security checkpoints.)

JiveTurk3y1
19th May 2007, 06:12
My method is a tad bit different and a lot faster

First: Sprint past the jogger. He'll start running and be like "thats a nice pace, but you'll kill your feet in those shoes".

2. Make a straight cut to the catering truck, and if you time it right, you arrive right after the guy goes inside with food.

3. Make sure the guard on the side of the house isnt watching, and dope the doughnuts.

4. Bring em to the FBI guys, and wait for em to pass out. Nick their suits, guns, take the CCTV tape, and make a prank call. (I don't know why, but the one time I didnt try this, i opened the doors to leave and there was a very angry and well armed FBI man who wasnt impressed with my shenanigans)
*don't bother with the extra tranqs...i didnt even know there were extra ones until i read this topic*

5. After that, go and muss up that fuse box by the garage. Right after you cut it, walk right inside. The guards will let you walk in undisturbed. (note* you should pass by the personal guard of target 1)

6. Walk in the TV room and garrotte the floral shirt man. Drag his body really quickly into the closet (door on the back wall). If you are feeling lucky, take the hand cannon off his corpse and get the heck out of that room.

7. Walk through the kitchen and outside. If you're fast enough, you should see his wife walk into the pool room. Follow her inside, and just watch her till she goes into the shower.

8. When she goes into the shower room, she SHOULD be alone. There is a security guard around somewhere, but when i did it, he wasnt watching her.
*You should probably try to sedate her, but when I tried she happened to turn around so i just made some forehead to forehead contact and knocked her out*

9. Take her necklace, and drag her body into the sauna. I'm pretty sure if she stayed in there too long she'd die, but whatever, you're a hitman. Like you care.

10. Go back to the FBI truck, get your suit, leave.

-Silent Assassin rating. *didnt know there were panties, didnt know there was a BBQ bomb, didnt know there was an extra stash of ether and more tranquilizers, and I beat it in less than 10 minutes.*

J.W.Booth
19th May 2007, 15:05
I'm impressed, never would have figured on that method.

Unstoppable
20th Jun 2007, 09:39
Wow bbq bomb, panties, and prank calls. Never knew those existed. Personally I sniped the coward from the garage directly in front of the house. With lightweight parts, silent ammo, and upgraded scope. No one heard nothing. One or two shots took out the windshield and the third took out the target. Then I snuck out when the lady at the garden was not watching.

Course I already had the micro film in hand. The FBI agents were sedated as well.