PDA

View Full Version : Hitman V

Silent_assasin
6th Jun 2006, 21:26
its another hitman going out "soon" , because .. 4 .. didn`t quite had a .. ending ... end lol

stegman
7th Jun 2006, 09:41
its another hitman going out "soon" , because .. 4 .. didn`t quite had a .. ending ... end lol
WOW!! your almost spoiling here!

And yes i think there is another game coming.
http://movies.about.com/od/dieselvin/a/hitman061605.htm
You know theres a movie in the works, with Vin Diesel? Well i've read that he'll be doing the voice of 47 in the next game

Silent_assasin
7th Jun 2006, 11:52
oh yea .. i cant wait :) and for eidos masters ... well i want this game never end :) you know there are games that have more than 5-6 parts .. like tomb rider .. and . NFS ... so .. :) you`ll satisty ppl with the further games and you`ll get more money ....so , there is no loss in this "bussiness" :)

martin88
7th Jun 2006, 12:00
IO/eidos said vin wont do the voice, because the fans got angry. and Blood Money had an awesome cliffhanger ending!

Snowy Joe
7th Jun 2006, 13:07
Ahhh stop spoliing the ending! I've only still played the demo!

If their making a new hit man can it work on low grathic cards too this time? please!

Out of Sanity
7th Jun 2006, 14:43

If their making a new hit man can it work on low grathic cards too this time? please!

*lol*

stegman
8th Jun 2006, 10:18

:lol:

stegman
8th Jun 2006, 10:27
IO/eidos said vin wont do the voice, because the fans got angry. and Blood Money had an awesome cliffhanger ending!
NO! don't tell me the end!

I hope your right. But do They listen to the fans??

I don't think Vin will be right for the roll anyway. He's too...too...wrong.
47is meant to be a cold blooded, covert killer. A film with Vin will just be an action shooter with explosions and a little like XXX.
Remember Leon? that was good. Thats how the movie Hitman should be. And should use an unknown actor with a famous guy playing the cop thats after him.

Also the only good Game to film conversion was Tomb Raider. All others have been rubish (Mario Bros, StreetFighter, Alone in the Dark). Doom was ok, as was Resident Evil, but still not great films really.

Reien
8th Jun 2006, 20:05
How about before they start working on number 5 they get number 4 to work right......And please, do stop yapping about the ending, some of us havnt been able to play the god damn thing worth a damn yet...

But I do agree with Vin playing 47, no way In hell dose that work, hes much to built for It, they should just use the guy who dose the voice, hes perfect.

EDIT:

Oh, and FF:AC was a good game to movie conversion to :rasp:

Silent_assasin
10th Jun 2006, 21:31
and what i wish to see .. its ... more accidents ...and more movement action :P

panzermk5
17th Jun 2006, 02:03
Vin can't by any means play or voice mister 47. 47 is just way too cool, too cold blooded, to slick and calculating not to mention too classy for vin to play or voice.