PDA

View Full Version : Gamecrash after newspaper of training level ... pls help

IIcyrusII
6th Jun 2006, 18:00
Hi need help here. :scratch:

I got the game, expirienced alot of lag even with low graphics so i installed the 1.1 patch. the the lag was gone and everything worked perfect. BUT after finishing the training level and reading the newspaper and pushing the enter button, the red line (loading line) appears but after only maybe 5% complete the game crashes and i go back to windows. Then i get the hated "Hitmanbloodmoney has made and illegal...thing" (i read it in swedish) adn has tobe shut down.

Anyone know what the problem is, i tryed Turning off 'Sound Acceleration'. that didnt work, neither did it work with diffrend graphics and sound settings.

my computer (dont know exacly is needed :nut: ):
IntelPentium 4 CPU 2.53
512 Ram
Radeon 9000 series AGP 64mb

pls help me or tell me what i need to write to get help. deeply appriciated. :thumbsup:

BrandonB
6th Jun 2006, 18:18
Hi need help here. :scratch:

I got the game, expirienced alot of lag even with low graphics so i installed the 1.1 patch. the the lag was gone and everything worked perfect. BUT after finishing the training level and reading the newspaper and pushing the enter button, the red line (loading line) appears but after only maybe 5% complete the game crashes and i go back to windows. Then i get the hated "Hitmanbloodmoney has made and illegal...thing" (i read it in swedish) adn has tobe shut down.

Anyone know what the problem is, i tryed Turning off 'Sound Acceleration'. that didnt work, neither did it work with diffrend graphics and sound settings.

my computer (dont know exacly is needed :nut: ):
IntelPentium 4 CPU 2.53
512 Ram
Radeon 9000 series AGP 64mb

pls help me or tell me what i need to write to get help. deeply appriciated. :thumbsup:

From what I am reading on my box your graphics card is not supported. You need a Radeon 9500 (or an equivalent nVidia card)
or better. How you even managed to get the game to run is amazing IMO. Recommended is an nVidia 6800/ATI Radeon X800 Series or better.

Out of Sanity
6th Jun 2006, 18:48
Dont use a crack !!

BrandonB
6th Jun 2006, 18:51
Dont use a crack !!

Yeah, what he (or she) said.