PDA

View Full Version : Demo no go=no go to buy!!!

hdsteve55
5th Jun 2006, 19:11
I figure the 4 hours messin with this demo for nothing would have been better spent reading about all the problems:mad2:

martin88
5th Jun 2006, 20:15
The PC version has serious issues.
Get it on a console.

puppeteer
5th Jun 2006, 20:42
Don't spread lies about Hitman it runs fine just not on old vcards or FX cards!

Reien
5th Jun 2006, 20:49
Is that why there are people with AMD 4400+, 2gb ram, 7700GTs that still have problems?

PC version Is bugged to all hell, I mean ffs, some people have problems on the console version. Im sorry to say, but as of now, the game Is botched.

webe123
5th Jun 2006, 21:51

I have a GF FX 9600 and I can run the game, but I hate the way it saves. But the game DOES work on FX cards! But I will agree with the others...this game has serious issues.

BrandonB
5th Jun 2006, 22:38

Even with my specs the game runs ****ty (lock ups, crashes SOME slowdowns) just because of ****ty programming.

BrandonB
5th Jun 2006, 22:40
I have a GF FX 9600 and I can run the game, but I hate the way it saves. But the game DOES work on FX cards! But I will agree with the others...this game has serious issues.

There is no such thing as a Geforce FX 9600, there is an ATI Radeon 9600, but not nVidia.

stainit
6th Jun 2006, 11:20
The PC version has serious issues.
Get it on a console.
even the console version is fuxed.

webe123
7th Jun 2006, 11:10
There is no such thing as a Geforce FX 9600, there is an ATI Radeon 9600, but not nVidia.

Sorry about the mixup, but you get the point! It IS an older video card even though it is not GeForce.....I quit using those video cards LONG ago! With good reason.

martin88
7th Jun 2006, 11:24
even the console version is fuxed.?
were? ive had no probs with the 360 version. is there probs with other platforms?

Snowy Joe
7th Jun 2006, 13:04
Yeah the Xbox.
Anyway I got a Ndivia FX 5200 and I got the patch put it in the HMBM directory and ran it. then quickly went to settings (even with a laggy mouse) Switched all the grathics to low and presse aplly.
It's still Lagging a bit when you shoot people but it works. Because it's so laggy on my comp I'm gonna wait till I get a new card.

I think I'm the one that has the worest card here and it works for me, it should work on yours

martin88
7th Jun 2006, 13:05
Whats up with the old xbox version?
I know about the extra gun rack in the hideout, but thats all.

Reien
7th Jun 2006, 15:32
Some people report lock ups, other report loseing all sound untell they restart the game, other find flashing gfx.

Lots of bugs, and no wond on any of It other then the 1.1 patch...hell even someone from hitmanforums.com who sent one of the Mods here a PM about the problems was banned, and another person sent Eidos an email and got told to update his sound drivers....that are already up to date.....

that mixed with Xcom locking topics and jumping to the conclusion that everyone who crashes uses a no-cd crack Is just adding more loveliness to this whole mess....

stainit
7th Jun 2006, 16:00
?
were? ive had no probs with the 360 version. is there probs with other platforms?
numerous reports from xbox, xbox 360 and PS2 owners, it's mostly during the opera mission they lose sound and what not. X(

martin88
7th Jun 2006, 16:04
Oh, I must be insanely lucky then.
Incedently, I also never had problems with the apparently broken xboxes, early PSPs and other stuff. Im either lucky or such problems get blown out of proportion.

webe123
9th Jun 2006, 01:27
Oh, I must be insanely lucky then.
Incedently, I also never had problems with the apparently broken xboxes, early PSPs and other stuff. Im either lucky or such problems get blown out of proportion.

Well I don't think they are "blown out of proportion" at all! You may just be lucky, but that DOESN'T mean there are no problems with this game! On ALL platforms!

stainit
9th Jun 2006, 08:49
just read this thread:http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33126
it's pretty ridiculous.

martin88
9th Jun 2006, 08:52
That one may be the xbox's fault.

stainit
9th Jun 2006, 13:11
he's not the only one with the PAL50 sh#t.