PDA

View Full Version : help! curtains down opera level

trdarthvader
5th Jun 2006, 08:39
I need spoiler on opera level "curtains down" :mad2:
how can i be silent assasian on this level.

thanks for helps...

Quillan
5th Jun 2006, 13:29
When you first enter the opera house, head to the left and talk to the guard in the cloakroom. He'll give you a coat which contains a broomhandle Mauser pistol (a real one). Acquire yourself a disguise as a worker. Head up into the attic and plant a bomb on the chandelier bolts. Go down to the executioners room, and hide in the closet. When he leaves his prop pistol on the counter and goes to the bathroom, swap them out. Go someplace where you can watch the practice without being seen with the detonator in your hand. When the executioner really shoots the tenor, the ambassador will come running, and he'll trip and fall right under the chandelier. Drop it on him. Change back to your suit if you haven't already, and walk out.

mikhus
5th Jun 2006, 14:49
I need spoiler on opera level "curtains down" :mad2:
how can i be silent assasian on this level.

thanks for helps...

Bring to opera W200 sniper rifle :) Then go through a worker on the first floor to easement. This worker paint doors. He tries to stop you but several kicks gets him down. Drag his body downstairs and change your suit to worker.

Then go up of the opera estate through easement. You will be directly up the scene where opera execution action is performed. Sedate the worker (there will be one), unpack your rifle and shoot when the executioner do the same at the scene.

Change your position. Go through the doors at the same level as you is and find a hole at the floor. When the abmassador goes to scene shoot him. Then go suit your dress and go out the opera.

trdarthvader
5th Jun 2006, 15:23
thanks

Rasko
7th Jun 2006, 10:59
When you first enter the opera house, head to the left and talk to the guard in the cloakroom. He'll give you a coat which contains a broomhandle Mauser pistol (a real one). Acquire yourself a disguise as a worker. Head up into the attic and plant a bomb on the chandelier bolts. Go down to the executioners room, and hide in the closet. When he leaves his prop pistol on the counter and goes to the bathroom, swap them out. Go someplace where you can watch the practice without being seen with the detonator in your hand. When the executioner really shoots the tenor, the ambassador will come running, and he'll trip and fall right under the chandelier. Drop it on him. Change back to your suit if you haven't already, and walk out.

This is pretty much exactly how I played this level (only difference is I set the bomb after I swapped the executioner's pistols).

I didn't change back into the suit before exiting the level, and there's no need to. When you exit, no matter what you're wearing the cut scene will have you back in the suit (happens on any level, from what I've seen).

martin88
7th Jun 2006, 11:07
It depends what difficulty you're on.
On the higher ones, leaving your suit behind counts as evidence and can lower your rank.

Alexlovesguns
7th Jun 2006, 11:32
I always retrieve the suit, if i detonate the bomb without being in 47's suit the guards recognise me for some reason :confused: .

Rasko
7th Jun 2006, 12:47
It depends what difficulty you're on.
On the higher ones, leaving your suit behind counts as evidence and can lower your rank.

I didn't know that. I play on Expert difficulty and haven't noticed any mention of the suit as recovered evidence after I've left it behind. Maybe only on Pro?

Anyway, I have noticed that the end of level cut scenes show 47 wearing the suit when I wasn't wearing it. I don't like that, nor the fact that in "Flatline" when I put on the patient's clothing in the dressing room and look in the mirror, 47 makes like he's adjusting his tie, but he's not wearing it! (old habit, maybe?) :scratch:

Rasko
8th Jun 2006, 10:57
I see what you mean now. I just finished "Flatline" and noticed a $5000 deduction for not retrieving the suit. Oops :whistle:

Kind of silly, though, that the cut scenes of 47's "escapes" show him in the suit anyway.