PDA

View Full Version : The best end I have ever seen *SPOILER*

Out of Sanity
4th Jun 2006, 22:39
i think thats the best end i ever have seen in a videogame , for a short time i really thought 47 is dead but after seeing diana with the antidode and kissing 47 all my thoughs were gone :) ohh man when i heard the heartbeat of our good 47 my heart also ticked of ;) i was just sitting here and just had a big grinn in my face *BANG* BANG* *BANG* kill those bastards was the only thing i thought after being revide :)

i enjoyed every minute of the end it was fantastic never seen before in a game

what do you think guys ?

Slayer305
5th Jun 2006, 12:38
Totally agree. The ending was one of the best I have ever seen in today's games. The only other recent game I can think of having a good ending was F.E.A.R., and then I'd have to go a few years back in gaming history to find such good endings.

Modern games lack good endings. Big Bravo to IO and Eidos :D

martin88
5th Jun 2006, 12:45
It reminded me of the ending to Das Boot.

Because of the whole "Kiling the reporter last" thing.

That was a nice touch, making him the very last person to go.

timtim
6th Jun 2006, 20:06
i get onto that level on my PS2 and he doesn't wake up! the credits just carry on until he goes down. so basically i just watch the credits and nothing else...am i meant to do something?

Xcom
6th Jun 2006, 20:13
am i meant to do something?

you are ;)

timtim
6th Jun 2006, 20:17
you are ;)

ok..
i mean am i meant to press something to make him get up, cause at the moment he just lies there until he starts descending

Xcom
6th Jun 2006, 20:21
ok..
i mean am i meant to press something to make him get up

I know :D

And you still are. ;)

just keep pushing [forward] button

timtim
6th Jun 2006, 20:22
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh
thanks very much :)

Silent_assasin
6th Jun 2006, 21:13
ok..
i mean am i meant to press something to make him get up, cause at the moment he just lies there until he starts descending

for all who doesen`t know keep pressing W (dont hold) untill HP fills up competly and he will get up :rolleyes: i wish there would be a cinematic like that

suckow
7th Jun 2006, 04:34
It reminded me of the ending to Das Boot.

Because of the whole "Kiling the reporter last" thing.

That was a nice touch, making him the very last person to go.

You know that you didn't have to kill the reporter last? It was totally under your control. I killed him 4th to last myself. After I got him I got the guy in the wheel chair (he was making a run for it) and then the two guys with the machine guns outside the chapel.

Edit - BTW, I do agree that is was a great ending.