PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Actually From Eidos? I Need Some Answers

BlueBoldHitman
3rd Jun 2006, 05:19
God damn i had to register for 20 minutes to write a simple complain somewhere in thier forum. This is not a joke...i paid a lot of money to buy this game and I want to make sure i'm not cheated. why is this game not working on my Geforce fx 5600 with 256MB of ram?? and why is there an Nvidia logo right when you start the game? well that tells me one thing that you guys knew nvidia cards would not work so Nvidia corp. begged you guys to put thier logo for some sick reason. FIX THE PROBLEM FOR ALL OF US NVIDIA USERS NOW!! :mad2:

admins please don't delete this thread.

death_zone@eminem.com
3rd Jun 2006, 05:46
maybe you hould upgrade your 3d card..coz i dont think the game will support geforce 5 fx..

Reien
3rd Jun 2006, 06:37
maybe you hould upgrade your 3d card..coz i dont think the game will support geforce 5 fx..

Check the box man, It stupports the FX 5 Series, but the % series dosent do to hot with the 2.0 shaders that IoI was so kinda to ONLY put In.

BrandonB
3rd Jun 2006, 07:10
God damn i had to register for 20 minutes to write a simple complain somewhere in thier forum. This is not a joke...i paid a lot of money to buy this game and I want to make sure i'm not cheated. why is this game not working on my Geforce fx 5600 with 256MB of ram?? and why is there an Nvidia logo right when you start the game? well that tells me one thing that you guys knew nvidia cards would not work so Nvidia corp. begged you guys to put thier logo for some sick reason. FIX THE PROBLEM FOR ALL OF US NVIDIA USERS NOW!! :mad2:

I dont understand what you mean, "and why is there an Nvidia logo right when you start the game? well that tells me one thing that you guys knew nvidia cards would not work so Nvidia corp. begged you guys to put thier logo for some sick reason.". You are asking why is there an nVidia logo when you start the game, and you are angry about that because you think that means it doesn't support nVidia cards? No, that would mean that the game is "optomized" (sp?) for nVidia cards. And chances are nVidia didn't beg anyone, its a selling point. And that sure as hell shouldn't tell you that "they knew nVidia cards wouldn't work", if that were true then every game on the market would be nearly unplayable by either ATI users or nVidia users because all most all games either have an ATI logo or an nVidia logo in them. *sigh*

Xcom
3rd Jun 2006, 07:13

Okay, you have convinced me, I won't delete it but I will close it.
There is already way too many FX threads.

Continue here, if you wish:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=60219