PDA

View Full Version : How many of u use the 1.1 patch?

death_zone@eminem.com
2nd Jun 2006, 18:21
man..this is killing me..i love the performance in the 1.1 patch..but too bad that the game crashes when tryna load a level..how many of u is playing the game with 1.1 patch and get it workin?

dac10
2nd Jun 2006, 18:24
i think im like you, just bought the game. dont wanna **** around with this crap just cause weve got a fx card.
the 1.1 managed to get it working for me, since i couldnt even get to the main menu without it crashing.

death_zone@eminem.com
2nd Jun 2006, 18:26
i think im like you, just bought the game. dont wanna pi33 around with this crap just cause weve got a fx card.
the 1.1 managed to get it working for me, since i couldnt even get to the main menu without it crashing.

yes i can get to the main menu without crashing,but what about loading on the 2nd level?does it crash after the turtorial?

dac10
2nd Jun 2006, 18:29
yes i can get to the main menu without crashing,but what about loading on the 2nd level?does it crash after the turtorial?

it did before. when i clicked "back" it would then crash and exit to desktop. i turned down the rendering to the lowest level, and it let me play.
hope this helps.
report back.

death_zone@eminem.com
2nd Jun 2006, 18:34
hmm..u mean u need to play it in a lower graphic settings??I'm using ati x800XL,it might make sense that lowering the graphics settings in the game wont make the game to crash..ok..i'ma give it a go..thanks for your info!:)

hmm..anyone else here using the 1.1 patch?Does it works..?

Xcom
2nd Jun 2006, 18:45

Please see this thread:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=60397