PDA

View Full Version : Derranged Slayer Massacres 33 :)

Paul Mathews
2nd Jun 2006, 15:22
Just played the demo.

Thats me. I just killed everyone in the demo. And i do MEAN EVERYONE. Even unarmed Bikini CLad women. Problably where the Derranged bit came from.

I also emptied about 5 clips into MR swing king. Dont know if ammount of bullet holes gos into the deranged Title :)

Whats the worst ratign for amount dead you canget ?

Loved the demo. Got to get used to the controls. I tried jumping down on that guy int he Elevator and wireing him but never works ??

Bugs.

See ya.

fisty
2nd Jun 2006, 15:32
I like your style Paul. Don't listen to any of these other 'hitmen'. Your flavah is killing every sorry s.o.b. in the area. Bludgeon them with hammers and pop them with ballers. Don't stop your massacre until the voices stop.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Paul Mathews
2nd Jun 2006, 15:35
My Voices say to have an Iceceam. Okies. YUmmy :)

Oh also KILL KILL KILL KILL. All Bunnies !!!!

Okies.

BrandonB
2nd Jun 2006, 17:22
Just played the demo.

Thats me. I just killed everyone in the demo. And i do MEAN EVERYONE. Even unarmed Bikini CLad women. Problably where the Derranged bit came from.

I also emptied about 5 clips into MR swing king. Dont know if ammount of bullet holes gos into the deranged Title :)

Whats the worst ratign for amount dead you canget ?

Loved the demo. Got to get used to the controls. I tried jumping down on that guy int he Elevator and wireing him but never works ??

Bugs.

See ya.

dont jump down to strangle him, stay on top. Take out your fiber wire croutch and press e to strangle (it should show up as an option on the left) :cool:

Paul Mathews
2nd Jun 2006, 19:01
okIES

wILL try the non kill everythingin sight method. Though dont see the point realy :)

Thanks.

Slayer305
3rd Jun 2006, 10:45
My worst rating is The Eraser, don't remember the number of kills though...

Beagle Boy
10th Jun 2006, 21:51
The Best Rating you can get is Silent Assasin. Worst Rating ever is Mass Murderer.

H34D5H07
18th Jun 2006, 11:50
yep, SA is the best
i got MM only once in the murder crows mission where i killed every1..i mean every1 lmao cuz i used cheats on that one and used M4 with clip mode off (so its like mini gun), only got 127 kills tho :mad:

special rating is russian hare..dunno how to get it but i got it in the mission where im at the hospital thingie and there are police everywhere; i forgot now lol

saslt
18th Jun 2006, 13:25
yep, SA is the best
i got MM only once in the murder crows mission where i killed every1..i mean every1 lmao cuz i used cheats on that one and used M4 with clip mode off (so its like mini gun), only got 127 kills tho :mad:

special rating is russian hare..dunno how to get it but i got it in the mission where im at the hospital thingie and there are police everywhere; i forgot now lol
I just had a go at The Murder of Crows mission...
I used the cheat too...
But I only killed 126???
Rating was Terrorist too???
Maybe cos I still had the silencer on my M4...
I managed to kill the entire crowd but they obviously don’t count as kills??

Regards
Saslt :rolleyes:

saslt
18th Jun 2006, 21:44
I can still only get terrorist!!! :mad: !!!

I went in with m4 and shotgun (nice Bang)

But still only get terrorist??? :mad2: !!!

Saslt ;)

H34D5H07
20th Jun 2006, 21:36
lol, u gotta make sure even the guyz protecting the VIP get hit (cant get kiled but nonetheless)...u gotta smash the hell outta every1 and everything lmao,

just make the place look as tho its been throughta plague lol :lol:

saslt
25th Jun 2006, 12:56
Well I did kill Every one the secret serves all the flaming crowd….
Everyone… but still only Terrorist???

Sniper_Bob
26th Jun 2006, 05:03
Ill tell you whats really fun.. if you have the option of having an extra bomb go to The Murder of Crows and drop both bombs in the middle of the street at the T intersection. then step back and BOOM.. 20 - 30 people go flying everywhere.. now thats fun.. if you do it take a screen cap and post it.. i will in a few.. its a blast...

Sniper_Bob
26th Jun 2006, 06:36
I got an amazing 129 Kills.. dont for get about the 2 people in there apartments.. and afew in the hotel..

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6469/59lk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Oh and i forgot to add.. thats with no cheats and i only went in with my ballers and sniper rifle..

TobiasReiper
26th Jun 2006, 19:37
55 MINUTES!

What were you doing?

BTW did you blow up the drug lab???

Sniper_Bob
26th Jun 2006, 22:35
oh a drug lab? wheres that at? no this run i was just having fun. kiling everyone i could.. took me a little bit cause i had to take out all the cops and security without being seen cause i had no cheats. then once they were dead i got the sniper rifle out and killed the final guards on the politicians float, then i wen hunting for everyone in he level.. thats why it took 55 minutes. and i was having fun making big circles of dead people on the streets with the bombs..

TobiasReiper
26th Jun 2006, 23:36
Sorry, thinking the wrong level..in 'showman' you can blow up the drug lab....I use the smg for the cops and guards at the start of the level, then collect all their guns, and go on a spree with the m4