PDA

View Full Version : Question to Eidos Team

Phunk
31st May 2006, 20:36
There are still a lot of people facing technical dificulties (check www.hitmanforum.com) and altough the game is playable for me (with an ATI x800), the demo was WAY smoother after the patch.

Are you guys working on a second patch?
If so, when do you expect it to come out?

DaRc
2nd Jun 2006, 18:11
I hate to be the bearer of bad news mate but anyone related to Eidos take bugger all to do with this forum, there have been many people for over a week now screaming for some sort of acknowledgment from the Eidos team with regards to the various problems many of their customers have been experiencing with their current title and they have failed to make any response. The best you will get is from some forum moderator known as Xcom whome I am begining to think has nothing whatso ever to do with Eidos due to his attitude towards customers. Your best bet would to be check out the many other hitman forums as there are many decent gamers who are more than happy to help you out with advice.

Other than that you'll just have to hang about and maybe hope that some day a patch (that actually works) will pop up for this game. I however have ran out of patience and will be returning my copy tomorrow.

Anyone got any recommendations on a game to get in its place? it doesnt have to be in the hitman genre.

Currently playing Oblivion and Ghost Recon: AW

Xcom
2nd Jun 2006, 18:49
The best you will get is from some forum moderator known as Xcom whome I am begining to think has nothing whatso ever to do with Eidos due to his attitude towards customers.

You are very perceptive. :)

I have nothing to do with Eidos and never claimed otherwise.

dac10
2nd Jun 2006, 18:50
You are very perceptive. :)

I have nothing to do with Eidos whatsoever, and never claimed otherwise.

well does anybody know anyone who is? theres quite a few people who would like to let off some steam! including me.

Xcom
2nd Jun 2006, 18:54
If you want to let off steam, e-mail Tech Support.