PDA

View Full Version : Collecting all weapons - missing a rifle (tiny spoilers)

Rakshasa
30th May 2006, 17:44
I've completed all the missions several times and have collected all the weapons in the game except for a scoped rifle that is not the Kazo TRG (from The Murder of Crows) or the Dragunov (from A Dance With the Devil). I've been looking all over for this mystery rifle. Can anyone tell me where to find it?

Xcom
30th May 2006, 17:48
Can you make a screenshot from the hideout where the missing rifle should be?

Rakshasa
30th May 2006, 17:53
I'd post a screen, but I'm at the office wasting time and wishing I were playing Hitman. It's the space on wall with the two other sniper rifles. If I recall correctly, The sillouhette is downward-pointing, and the gun appears to have a scope and a silencer.

PGJ
30th May 2006, 17:56
That's easy Rakshasa! You can find the weapon in the mission "Until death do us part". It is the elephant rifle (very powerful!). This can be found in the main building (middle of the map), on the upper floor. If you get into the main entrance you just go up the stairs, then left, along the rail into the next room on the right. Tip: There is the brother of the goom at the beginning of the map. In that room you have to past another door on the left and voila: it's left in a rack!

Hope I could hep ya ;-)

Rakshasa
30th May 2006, 17:58
Swish. Thanks.

martin88
30th May 2006, 18:02
Waa, the weapons dont appear at myhideout.

Is it best to put them in boxes, or carry them out?
Any explanations?

Xcom
30th May 2006, 18:05
You need to escape mission with the weapon in order for it to appear in hideout.

martin88
30th May 2006, 18:06
Ah, I've been trying that, but it doesnt work.

Xcom
30th May 2006, 18:16
Have you been saving your profile in between the levels?

martin88
30th May 2006, 18:19
Yes, always saving.
I have finished the game, and am replaying levels. That the problem?

Xcom
30th May 2006, 18:21
Maybe. If, for example, you finished the game in Normal difficulty, and now are playing in Pro difficulty, the guns you collected in Normal won't be available in Pro. Basically, for each difficulty you need to collect guns again.

martin88
30th May 2006, 18:24
No, im still playing normal, because I want all the guns to the get achievment and gamer points.

Xcom
30th May 2006, 18:25
Then I don't know, sorry. It works that way on the pc, but you say you've got xbox version. Maybe something is different there. :scratch:

martin88
30th May 2006, 19:28
Weird,
It just worked for once.

But not again. Huh.

wait, what levels is the druganov sniper on?

Oh, wait, it worked.

Wow, 100 gamerpoints for getting them all! that rocks.

PGJ
30th May 2006, 20:54
Okay martin88 ;-)! I already thought about the Dragonov, becuase this sniper also includes a little bug... you can get it into the hideout by just completing the training level! You HAVE to put it in a box! Otherwise it won't work... the strange thing is: collecting all the weapons in all other level just works fine by taking them with you! But in training level a taken Dragonov is counted as 0!

Heihachiro
1st Jun 2006, 11:11
I have been looking everywhere for the dragonov but i cant get it i searched the whole a dance with the devil map and i put the svd in the box in the training mission but nothing does anybody know where i can find it?

PGJ
1st Jun 2006, 12:52
You can only get the dragonov in the training mission... it worked for me after putting it into the 2nd box (after killing joseph clarence and climbing through the windows). I didn't try it with the first box down the stairs from where you got to joseph...

martin88
1st Jun 2006, 13:21
Its also in dance with a devil, in the room with the laptop, next to the desk, Its in a sniper suitcase.

dogma.irl
10th Jun 2006, 03:01
Man i cant get all the guns either it aint possible.... well it is the only gun you cant get is the custom 1911 that the Hitman in the vice president mission uses...

thats the only gun id want in the hitman game its so bad ass

BlueFoX950
1st Aug 2007, 11:32
I also got a missing gun, but its not the elephant rifle, I don't know if its a bug in the game because i searched every level, went through al the weaponlists on the net, The gun is between the shotgun and m14 in hideout, kinda has the structure of an mosin nagant and such,

=Offtopic= I also had a funny bug, on Till death do us part, There was a guard that could not die, but he didnt do anything either, I kept shooting on his head but he wouldnt die or move, than i tried a mine, he fel in the water but still wasn't dead according to my map. Funny thing is, the newspaper headline was ''Crazy butcher massacers 80'' and later on ''What concerns the ... is that 137 victims were brutally executed by shots in the head'' :lmao:

patdbakr
22nd Aug 2007, 15:44
have u tried getin the air rifle.

shibbywrd
22nd Aug 2007, 19:36
I was about to say, its gotta be the Air rifle gun in "A New Life" level in the tree house withthe pirate flag on it.

ukappansigmaf
2nd Nov 2007, 19:38
What rifle is this and where can I find it???? please help!

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n62/ukappansigmaf/MissingRifle.jpg

crazyhorse128
23rd Dec 2007, 08:21
it looks like an Enfield no 4:
http://www.corpsecandle.com/WWIIRolemaster/Lee%20Enfield%20No4%20Mk1.jpg

Xcom
23rd Dec 2007, 13:11
It's a replica rifle (mark III) from Curtains Down level. As far as I remember, on PC you can't take it to your hideout. Don't know about console version.

crazyhorse128
26th Dec 2007, 23:06
on the console i cant seem to find it, as where the orgional photo shows there is no silhouette of a gun of any king