PDA

View Full Version : Hitman Bloodmoney keeps crashing at " You Better Watch Out" level

cam89
30th May 2006, 14:48
:mad2: Man this game was going great untill it started crashing like a minute into that snowy level with the boat. I dunno why it does this but can someone please help me.

AMD Athlon XP 3000+
EVGA 6600 GT 128 mb ddr3
1GB of DDR ram
WD 160 GB and Maxtor 80GB
Windows Home XP

napmaster
30th May 2006, 17:47
Ok nevermind, I just read the first post's graphics card so this is not an ATI issue.

Rakshasa
30th May 2006, 17:49
I have a GeForce 6600 and my friend has a 6800 and we both get the same bug, so it's not card specific.

DucusSumus
1st Jun 2006, 17:33
This bug has to do with a no-cd crack. With a game patched to version 1.1 using the genuine .exe file, you will not experience this problem.

Frederickk
27th Jul 2006, 03:41
Yes I have that problem too in the same level, the thing is that everytime I hit the "g" key (drop body/object) or when I try to place the bomb inside the studio the game quickly and suddenly crashes to desktop. It´s a terrible bug really annoying and frustrating, and I believe the guys at IO might have done this on purpose
Anyway it is still possible to play though I can´t drag a body because if I drop it the game crashes, and the same happens with the objects picked up along the way. I will have to blast everyone and leave the corpses, too bad since notoriety will go up and besides I like stealth and strategy instead of mindless shooting
Hope this bug is fixed in the next level, cause I´ve tried both patches but it still doesn´t work

Gamer105
27th Jul 2006, 08:19
Yes I have that problem too in the same level, the thing is that everytime I hit the "g" key (drop body/object) or when I try to place the bomb inside the studio the game quickly and suddenly crashes to desktop. It´s a terrible bug really annoying and frustrating, and I believe the guys at IO might have done this on purpose
Anyway it is still possible to play though I can´t drag a body because if I drop it the game crashes, and the same happens with the objects picked up along the way. I will have to blast everyone and leave the corpses, too bad since notoriety will go up and besides I like stealth and strategy instead of mindless shooting
Hope this bug is fixed in the next level, cause I´ve tried both patches but it still doesn´t work
This problem is because of the no-cd crack.....