PDA

View Full Version : crashing at trowing objects

Sgt.NightFire
29th May 2006, 00:01
I am in the mission with the playboy like mansion in the snow and stuff,i think it's called better watch out or something,but whenever i trow down a object(bomb,coin,knife) the game just crashes to my desktop without a reason,and its only happening in that level...:mad2: :mad2:
So now i can't continue,if it wasn't such a good game i would want my money back :mad:
Anyone know what is behind this bug?and how to fix it...

Mobb Deep
29th May 2006, 05:07
I am in the mission with the playboy like mansion in the snow and stuff,i think it's called better watch out or something,but whenever i trow down a object(bomb,coin,knife) the game just crashes to my desktop without a reason,and its only happening in that level...:mad2: :mad2:
So now i can't continue,if it wasn't such a good game i would want my money back :mad:
Anyone know what is behind this bug?and how to fix it...

System specs? + Dont make any thread about this caus I allready have the same Thread.... :mad2:

Reien
29th May 2006, 05:28
If I remember right...this might work, but im not sure...suppose no harm in trying.

Go to your start meun;
Click Run;
Type 'dxdiag' without the '';
Hit enter and wait for It to finish gathering the info;
Go to sound;
Move the marker over to 'Basic Acceleration'
Click Exit;
Run the game and see what happens, If It still crashes, try setting it to 'No Acceleration'.

Hope that helps.

Mobb Deep
29th May 2006, 11:34
If I remember right...this might work, but im not sure...suppose no harm in trying.

Go to your start meun;
Click Run;
Type 'dxdiag' without the '';
Hit enter and wait for It to finish gathering the info;
Go to sound;
Move the marker over to 'Basic Acceleration'
Click Exit;
Run the game and see what happens, If It still crashes, try setting it to 'No Acceleration'.

Hope that helps.

that doesnt work on a amd64 3200+ 1536 mb ram ATI 9800XT winxp x64

Snowy Joe
29th May 2006, 12:28
theres too much bugs in this game! some people have it some people don't what is wrong with this game?

Mobb Deep
29th May 2006, 13:04
theres too much bugs in this game! some people have it some people don't what is wrong with this game?

totaly agree