PDA

View Full Version : What the...?

BrandonB
28th May 2006, 18:21
How do some of you guys already have your copy of H:BM? I preorderd mine too but my local ebgames (and gamestop) told me they wouldn't have it in till the 31st. I mean I can wait another 3 days but that really sucks. :mad2:

martin88
28th May 2006, 18:51
The 31st is the US release date.

The european one was the 26th.

BrandonB
28th May 2006, 18:53
The 31st is the US release date.

The european one was the 26th.

Lucky Europeans... :(

Mobb Deep
28th May 2006, 22:29
Lucky Europeans... :(
you must be proud of your computer..... damm:rolleyes:

BrandonB
28th May 2006, 22:36
you must be proud of your computer..... damm:rolleyes:

I do like it yes, worked hard to build it too. Took me 2 years of selling and upgrading to get this baby. :cool:

Quillan
29th May 2006, 00:10
I suppose it's only fair; quite a lot of games come out in North America first, with the rest of the world having to wait anywhere from a week to three months later for their release. This isn't so bad.

BrandonB
29th May 2006, 00:47
I suppose it's only fair; quite a lot of games come out in North America first, with the rest of the world having to wait anywhere from a week to three months later for their release. This isn't so bad.

Wasn't complaining or anything, I just didn't know if it released sooner in other places or if ebgames was just being retarted lol.

Quillan
29th May 2006, 02:40
Well, someone on another forum picked up a copy Thursday at a store in New Hampshire, so I guess it shipped early. However, with chains like EB, the shipment goes to their main warehouse and is then distributed to the individual stores, so they can hold it if they get the game early. I've never encountered them selling a game early, unlike some other stores.

BrandonB
29th May 2006, 02:44
Well, someone on another forum picked up a copy Thursday at a store in New Hampshire, so I guess it shipped early. However, with chains like EB, the shipment goes to their main warehouse and is then distributed to the individual stores, so they can hold it if they get the game early. I've never encountered them selling a game early, unlike some other stores.

Well, unfortunatly EB Games and Gamestop are the only places around here for that kinda stuff so... :(