PDA

View Full Version : Checkmate question

Woland
28th May 2006, 16:15
Is there a way to save those guys been executed in the yard? Aside from going in guns blazing that is... that doesn't seem to be the spy's style.

The_P@nisher
29th May 2006, 02:52
You can save the russian soldiers, just try to stealth kill the soldiers of upstairs quickly and open fire to the place of the execution...
when the fight is over (killed all foes) your team and the russian prisoners will catch the vehicle and escape with you

save the prisoners anyway and give the bad guys some punishment!!!:D

-The_P@nisher-

Woland
29th May 2006, 04:16
yeah that's what I did... but it just so... not spy like. I was hoping for something like create a diversion to interupt execution... or get one of the trucks to roll over the firing squad.... at the very least man the anti-air gun and blast the bunch of them. Sit on the second floor and shoot everyone with your M40 Shmaiser is a kind of brainless stuff Green Berret would do. :)

iakovos
29th May 2006, 19:43
Unfortunately you don't have much time in this mission to decide... so the Spy does become Rambo after a point onwards.

Iakovos:)

The_P@nisher
30th May 2006, 02:52
Maybe in this mission the spy must demonstrate that he can use enough or much fire power than the green beret, anyway, he's your subordinate, show why :cool:

i tried to create distractions but all failed...just put some bullets on the nazis ass:D punish em and escape

The_P@nisher

pietjevlip
7th Jun 2006, 10:09
yes and one other thing: how many ruskies where executed by the germans? answer: a whole bloody lot of 'em.

maybe (remember this is a game) you should ignore those poor guys, and wait your turn, did a good trick meself, with stealth kills on the second floor, and in the yard with the truck, (just had to go inside to leave) and got up to the top floor again, jumped down, next to the truck, killed another guard, got back up,(needs some walking, better be crouched) jumped on the truck, pressed F5 and tried some various schemes: it's nice to jump down from the truck, grab the mg42 before those jerry's realize what's goin' on.

iakovos
7th Jun 2006, 10:39
The only trouble is that the gun empleacement of that mg42 cannot cover the whole yard.

pietjevlip
7th Jun 2006, 14:17
The only trouble is that the gun empleacement of that mg42 cannot cover the whole yard.

I already Cleared the Truck area, and sneaked on one guy near the flak, waited for the timer above the generals head, sneaked back (this might take a while to understand, so save before you start)
you also need to remind that you have to be fast, the moment you are spotted, you should already have grabbed the mg, and start killing them from left to right. there is only one German out of range to the left, but who cares.
still, like said, this isn't much 'spy-like'

The_P@nisher
16th Jun 2006, 18:16
theres another way to use the mg42???

iakovos
18th Jun 2006, 19:04
That German out of range to the left can easily kill you, but indeedy, who cares!

The only way to get to the mg is either by dropping from above or by running to it from below.