PDA

View Full Version : Should I or should I not?



Snowy Joe
28th May 2006, 13:10
OK seems that every one's comp is crashing on a GeForce FX 5XXX, so I have a Geforce FX 5200 should I buy the game or just go buy tomb raider? (I playd the demo and it was great and nothing went wrong)

Reien
28th May 2006, 13:21
Well Its not that the game crashes, Its that the 5xxx cards dont seem to like the shaders they used, game runs fine without them but crashes without them at some points. If they make a patch for the 5 Series like people are hopeing It should be fine.

I suppose It depends how long your willing to wait.

Alexlovesguns
28th May 2006, 13:58
If your not going to upgrade that video card you could consider TRL instead, its not bad for a console port but its short, easy and doesnt have much replay value, its an ok game if you are a fan of the series.

I liked it but i just tried it to check out the latest patch and it doesnt come close to H:BM imo, once you beat it your not very likely to go thru it again, unlike H:BM ;) ...

Snowy Joe
29th May 2006, 08:13
I'm willing to wait up to one week, if they don't come out if a patch I'm buying TRL