PDA

View Full Version : To solve all your problems

Snowy Joe
28th May 2006, 10:10
OK this is sort of a thing I came up with so it wont solve all your problems but if some one picks it up and uses it, it might.

About hit man BM crahsing on every one'S computer (I know because I'm one of the Geforce FX 5XXX users) I came up with a solution.

If the kind people at Eidos creates hit man blood money on The hit man 2 or 3 engine (it's hard I know, just a suggestion) then we can all play it.
Then we will live happly ever after and reach the gold at the end of the rainbow

I think its impossible to create a game on another engine, but hey I tried:)

Beaconian
28th May 2006, 10:29
LOL, U know, A. How long that would take , B how little amount of people would buy it?

Snowy Joe
28th May 2006, 12:52
well there is like a hell of a lot people that can't run the game or that it crashses, and It's just a idea.

Wait I got another idea!

We can all put our money together to buy a Xbox 360 and play Hitman BM on that!

alexwien
28th May 2006, 13:07
keep your great ideas to yourself...

Xcom
28th May 2006, 16:26
:lol: I like his ideas.

Keep 'em coming. :D:thumbsup:

rockout
28th May 2006, 18:14
lol. I like the ideas, too. And I would love a conversion of the game. haha. I would actually play it in software mode if I have to. But I don't wanna buy a xbox 360. I need the pc feeling.

Mobb Deep
28th May 2006, 22:32
They must realise a freaking big patch to solve all the problems, I dont get it its 2006 and its a new release I dont get it why there are so much troubels... If you look to other games like Mafia that is 2 years old ore something there aint troubels ... well at my place then, but the point is: its a 2006 realse why so much troubels?? :mad2: :rolleyes:

Snowy Joe
29th May 2006, 08:10
I agree I like playing games on the pc than on console
They probalby have all these problems because they didn't plan it out well. They spent more time on tomb raider than Hit man

Alexlovesguns
29th May 2006, 14:36
I agree I like playing games on the pc than on console
They probalby have all these problems because they didn't plan it out well. They spent more time on tomb raider than Hit man

No they didnt, TR for the PC looks 3 years old and if you turn on next gen graphics it runs bad even if you have a great PC.
You can tell by the poor quality of the models, animations and interface that TRL is a straight console port and the pc version has many graphical bugs.

The PC version of H:BM doesnt feel like a port to me, the graphics are 5x better :) .