PDA

View Full Version : Hitman Blood Money Levels [NEED LIST]

HitmanBM
27th May 2006, 21:22
Hi im a EX-BIG EIDOS fan due to them cancleing "Legacy of Kain" by leaveing a lil hang over on Defiance :( with its 12 levels and no Dark-Gifts .... so i need to know before this game comes out can you please give me teh list and or by number how many levels there are "8+, 12+, 20+" i bet its 12

PLEASE HELP ME OUT BY GIVING ME THE LIST IF YOU ARE A UK USER PLEASE TELL ME HOW MANY LEVELS THERE ARE SINCE THE GAMES RELEASED IN UK

======== IT WORLD HELP IF ===========
A Eidos Offical replays with NAMES AND LIST of levels
Hope the shipment dosn't get pushied back for USA im waiting for the X360 Version

rockout
27th May 2006, 22:15
I think its 13, but I'm not sure. 13 scene folders. Its worth buying it anyways, if you're going to play it on a game console like xbox etc.

Rhino
27th May 2006, 22:34
There's 13 missions altogether. As for the names, it would take me an age to write all the titles down, so I can't be bothered. It's 13 missions anyway, that's what I do know.

Freddo
28th May 2006, 00:22
13 levels. One is the tutorial so it doesn't really count. So 12 levels. However, they are all really good levels. Think of your favorite level in any past Hitman game, and all 12 of them are better.

Keynamba
28th May 2006, 01:16
Read this carefully HitmanBM:

I've been playing games for decades, i played all hitman games. I played first hitman game in a cyber, i bought hitman 2 and contracts (they were fine, but werent worth my money) and my idea about hitman came to a point that i detested it franchyse untill now(just like you HitmanBM) In previous games i always ended the levels killing all the people in a level so i could finish it that never happens with Hitman:BM unless you start shooting people all around of course... Hitman:Blood Money is a MASTERPIECE, holy *****! even the end of the game is the best one out there and will leave you wanting MORE!. Each level worth every €uro of mine i've expent to buy it. There are 13 levels and i thought they were endless (when i finished the game i thought i played like 30 levels then i noticed they were only 13!, no joking! that without talking about your actions in newspaper, buy info, bribe witness/police officers or buy a new identity when you have too hight search level + endless stuff... never-ending fun) and very intensive, each level makes the game more inmersive and like in Hitman 1 you can expend your money to improve your armory that make the game more interesting and play carefuly to get a better reward in the end.

I finished it in Normal difficult, now i am going back to play it again in Professional.

HitmanBM
28th May 2006, 07:26
Thank you all for you're replays i'm going to actully buyt it i just hoep its as fun as HM2 that game just seems like it never ended BTW IS HMBM the last hitman ?

If so why dose EIDOS:

Make Low level game ever since 2003
End Fun Games [EX: LOK]
Why spend time making a huge game engine and give it 12-15 levels , EIDOS games need to have 30 i really hope if another hitman comes out taht it has at least 30 levels and 2 Defcuilty levels "Normal" or "PRO"......

Thanks again thoses are just few Questions and hopes i have for futher Eidos games

Mike_B
28th May 2006, 14:04
If so why dose EIDOS:

Why spend time making a huge game engine and give it 12-15 levels , EIDOS games need to have 30 i really hope if another hitman comes out taht it has at least 30 levels and 2 Defcuilty levels "Normal" or "PRO"......

You kinda answered your own question there, because they need to spend time on creating an engine there will be less time for more levels. That's not to say that when they licensed an engine that would mean you would get 30 levels that's something your never gonna see. It just takes a lot of time and resources to create levels. And it's not going to improve with the next gen.

Alexlovesguns
28th May 2006, 14:20
I'd rather have 12 great levels with lots of replay value than 5 good ones and 15 average ones ;) .
Even the tutorial mission (demo) in BM is great! That black place in contracts was real bad...
We can see how much more complex modern games are to make, from level design to art work, etc.

HitmanBM
28th May 2006, 23:53
Im really disapointed in Eidos's Games i know it takes time to make engine and make levels but when making a new game you don't Decrease the ammount of levels in a game and i know they can say "we don't have enought space to put the game on 1 DVD" will tehy can always use 2-4 dvds the common game play [REAL GAME PLAYER] Has to have atleast 250 GB space and have a super packed pc [My self have 1TB Alien ware x1900 , SLI MB, P4 3+GH] i really want to spend a week of vaccation playing Hitman but not re-run levels :( ... a Game like Oblivion that has over 10000 levels , dreamworlds , Guilds etc... i know ELS OB is a strag but come on Eidos has been doing this to there games to get it to market fast there not in any Comp with any company [EA Games might own 100 of game companys and 19.9% stocks of UBISOFT] but EIDOS Makes games that can't be replaced or Compaired to 12-15 levels ins't enought i was really hoping for "LOK : D" TO Have atleast 25 lvls.... i know its hard but pusihing back a game is worth extra levels , at least they can add a Expansion pack for Hitman BM call it "Hitman: Unknown Agent" or make a game named HM:UA

i just hope Eidos makes more levels for these games and that they stop throwing away good games just bc of 1 game not selling I hope they make Legacy of Kain The Movie soon....:(....
... Than again Companys care about $$$ Than Happy Cust [Just ask EA :lmao: ]

Xcom
29th May 2006, 00:21
Have you got nothing better to do than complaining about the game you haven't even tried? More levels, more levels -- this isn't a platform game. :rolleyes: HBM is a brilliant Hitman game. Quality outweighs quantity here.

Keynamba
29th May 2006, 00:50
by far...

BrandonB
29th May 2006, 00:54
Have you got nothing better to do than complaining about the game you haven't even tried? More levels, more levels -- this isn't a platform game. :rolleyes: HBM is a brilliant Hitman game. Quality outweighs quantity here.

Amen to that...

HitmanBM
30th May 2006, 01:30
Im not spending my Hard Earned money on eidos's SAME Game engine LOK, HM , TR, PHHH there all the same engine no wonder tehy all have 12 levels

DPBandCHG
30th May 2006, 03:53
Oh no... the same engine?? The same one that's producing these beautiful graphics? Oh heavens no. I take it you're a fairly young gamer. This is based off of the fact that you care so much about graphics. Older gamers have learnt to appreciate gameplay and storylines more than graphics. Look at what people are saying. Good gameplay, great story, all positive things. Are you personally making games of your own from this engine and for some reason needs different game engines for this? Otherwise you should stop looking at the graphics and start concentrating on areas that matter. I still go back to my old snes and play games in 16 bit. If I had a nintendo or atari, I'd be playing those too. Gameplay and story, these are what matter.

Mike_B
30th May 2006, 07:23
Im not spending my Hard Earned money on eidos's SAME Game engine LOK, HM , TR, PHHH there all the same engine no wonder tehy all have 12 levels

None of those are using the same engine. The games are created by different developers and they've used different engines. The number of levels isn't related to the/a engine.

Wargoul
30th May 2006, 09:24
Level List is as follows...

Death of a showman
A vintage year
Curtains down
Flatline
A new life
The Murder of crows
you better watch out...
death on the mississippi
till death do us part
a house of cards
a dance with the devil
amendment xxv
Requiem (BEST ENDING EVER!!!!)

Keynamba
30th May 2006, 13:42

Rent it for few days and surprise yourself as i did.
I was in the shop, holding Hitman:BM in my hands and i thought " Damn, same piece of **** with a face lift " Well.. let's try it out, nothing better to rent...

I tried the demo first but wasn't up to my expectatives, even though i started to think how could i get the money for the game, in case it was good.

Afther 2 days i went back to the shop and bought it original. Belive me, it's a master piece. Go and rent it for 3 bucks or 2 €uros if you live in Europe. Nothing to lose.

DucusSumus
30th May 2006, 17:41
1. Death of a Showman (tutorial mission)
2. A Vintage Year
3. Curtains Down
4. Flatline
5. A New Life
6. The Murder of Crows
7. You Better Watch Out...
8. Death on the Mississippi
9. Till Death Do Us Part
10. House of Cards
11. A Dance With the Devil
12. Ammendmant XXV
13. Requiem

I feel like I'm missing one though.

Quillan
2nd Jun 2006, 15:53
The Hideout isn't on the list, though it isn't really a mission, per se.

Seiko-Harlequin
6th Jun 2006, 01:29
1. Death of a Showman (tutorial mission)
2. A Vintage Year
3. Curtains Down
4. Flatline
5. A New Life
6. The Murder of Crows
7. You Better Watch Out...
8. Death on the Mississippi
9. Till Death Do Us Part
10. House of Cards
11. A Dance With the Devil
12. Ammendmant XXV
13. Requiem

I feel like I'm missing one though.

They're all there :)

mikhus
6th Jun 2006, 07:13
13 levels. One is the tutorial so it doesn't really count. So 12 levels. However, they are all really good levels. Think of your favorite level in any past Hitman game, and all 12 of them are better.

I guess there only 11 playable levels, excluding tutorial as you said and requiem ;)

But, really this levels is good!