PDA

View Full Version : Mission 6 help needed

Woland
27th May 2006, 16:08
Sorry playing locolized version of the game so names and titles might be somewhat out of sync.

This is the 6th mission, right after the Resistance. I think in english it be called "Chilly Reception"

The bonus objective is to sabotage a gunboat. I can see on the right side of the boat a green glowing TNT pack, so I assume it works like in earlier missions - you just get close to it and click F (or whatever you have for "use")

However it doesn't work simply because i am in the water and cannot reach the damn thing. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Nzap
27th May 2006, 16:34
Sorry playing locolized version of the game so names and titles might be somewhat out of sync.

This is the 6th mission, right after the Resistance. I think in english it be called "Chilly Reception"

The bonus objective is to sabotage a gunboat. I can see on the right side of the boat a green glowing TNT pack, so I assume it works like in earlier missions - you just get close to it and click F (or whatever you have for "use")

However it doesn't work simply because i am in the water and cannot reach the damn thing. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

You have to take the green boat you get from the start,(after the gunshooting at the beginning) and take that with spy and you go with the boat to the boat:lmao: and then when you are beside the gunboat you shall go off the boat and place the bomb on the gunboat:) (sorry for a little messy explanation)

Check the spy trailer, there you see what I mean, I didnt manage to make that secondary objective, until I saw the trailer.:p

Woland
28th May 2006, 16:12
Thanks, I never used the boat :) Seemed safer on feet.:)

Once again thanks, hate leaving bonus quests unfinished

pietjevlip
7th Jun 2006, 10:21
Just change char. often, have spy use boat and uniform, and transport the spy once in a while, just take over the sniping position directly accros from where you captured the truck, shoot the guys at the dock, send the spy with the boat, kill the officer inside, take uniform, go play Tom-and-Jerry at the roadblock, have the sniper swim over to the boat (remember: don't have a swimming spy!) and have him plant the bomb. he'll get detected and shot, but wat's the point? it's a game after all, and when you're done killing those German guys, you can give him a little first aid, that's all