PDA

View Full Version : Crash after pressing button

Mobb Deep
26th May 2006, 17:21
I am now at You better watch out level. When I grab a coin and wanne trow it my game returns to the desktop, didnt get it. I tranfser the trow button to another button but that didnt make a diffrents. I reinstalled the game and kept my profilel but it didnt make a diffrent... can som1 help I have an AMD 64 3200+ / 1536 Mb-ram / 120 gb hdd / ATI 9800XT and that is enough for hitman

Xcom
26th May 2006, 17:34
Did you install the patch?

Mobb Deep
26th May 2006, 18:34
No, but in the patch doesnt say that it would fix that, but its wierd, I just played 30 min Hitman without pressing on the trow away button and when I placed a bom it returnd to desktop 2, when I reinstall it and I play the first level with a new profil and can trow as much as I can but it wont crash, when I copy my profile back it crashes imidetly, It looks like a profil bug?:scratch:

Xcom
26th May 2006, 19:07
No, but in the patch doesnt say that it would fix that

There was somebody at hitmaforum who was having the same problem as you and said the patch fixed it for him. I suggest you install it.

Mobb Deep
26th May 2006, 19:53
OK, I will install the patch and lets see if it works!

backslide
26th May 2006, 23:40
The problem is still there after applying the patch.

Dropping anything in "You Better Watch Out ..." level causes the game to crash.

Mobb Deep
27th May 2006, 04:34
The problem is still there after applying the patch.

Dropping anything in "You Better Watch Out ..." level causes the game to crash.

So it is the level?, Well you can compleet it to shoot everybody with an gun, but I dont like that I like to be the silent 1 :cool:

Mobb Deep
27th May 2006, 17:52
Wheee new problem. I played out the lvl You Better Watch Out, and now I want to load Death by Missipie ore something and It dont even load it but I get to the desktop while loading and I can choose if i want to send the error report :< :< :<???? wtf hitman doesnt like my pc :eek:

Mobb Deep
1st Jun 2006, 19:05
I had finaly time to install the patch and play the game, but it still crashes @ You better watch out if i drop smt. And Death by missipy even dont load... :mad:

DucusSumus
1st Jun 2006, 20:34
The crash on "You better watch out..." is caused by a no-cd patch. If you are using a genuine .exe file, this bug won't occur.

Alexlovesguns
1st Jun 2006, 20:38
I suspected of that and im very happy to hear it :D .

stegman
2nd Jun 2006, 10:32
this game is full of crahses and should never have been released in its current state.

[EDITED](Due to unfair rant)