PDA

View Full Version : The new 47 is...

Alexlovesguns
25th May 2006, 22:42
Nice model and great face but he looks diferent. I miss the blood red tie in the wind... 47 also looks more muscular/fat and walks like a cowboy.. He used to look tall and strong but also slim and clumsy, with his really huge feet bending to the sides and walking in a freaky style..
In the past games he looked both funny and scary, in BM he looks great but he lost some of his character, its like they decided to make him look like a bad*ss assassin but not the same clumsy psycopath.

Anyone noticed? What do you think of the new 47?

Reien
27th May 2006, 23:20
A little, but I dont mind. He sort of walks like he knows hes that damn good now. The tie was also cool, but It always looked sort of *forced* to fly around, I dont know.

And he never was a psychopath, hes a Hitman.

A psychopath walks Into a building, kills everyone, then skins them and makes a funny hat out of It or somthing.

A hitman just kills who hes paid to kill.

martin88
28th May 2006, 13:10
In Hitman 2, they showed him having some kind of feelings for people.
But they went back on themselves in Blood money!

I mean, at the end...
In the last mission, whend Diana says she may not survive much longer, 47 says "Sorry to hear that. Has myfee been transfered?

The one person he always trusted, and he doesn't care.

Silent_assasin
6th Jun 2006, 21:42
yeah .. i really had and have feelings for this game .. its just a game but .. still :) when i saw his dead i just .. i dunno , felt really sad but after i heard that his not dying .. well .. lets just say that was great news :D
i also want to tattoo the hitman logo on my back or left arm :cool:

kon1g
7th Jun 2006, 08:37
Nice model and great face but he looks diferent. I miss the blood red tie in the wind... 47 also looks more muscular/fat and walks like a cowboy.. He used to look tall and strong but also slim and clumsy, with his really huge feet bending to the sides and walking in a freaky style..
In the past games he looked both funny and scary, in BM he looks great but he lost some of his character, its like they decided to make him look like a bad*ss assassin but not the same clumsy psycopath.

Anyone noticed? What do you think of the new 47?

I noticed.

They are trying to morph him into the fat beefcake moron that is Vin Diesel, when they replace the original hitman with fatman 47. You can already see in some of the art they are darkening their skin and changing him from his original appearance to make the transition smoother (not that it will work).

Out of Sanity
7th Jun 2006, 09:14
yes i think they changed him a little bit to be more vin diesel like.

i dont know if i shall like it or not , sure the original hitman was more smart and not with all that muscle , if they change his face and his voice to that of vin diesel the original hitman will be completly lost and that would me very sad because we learn to love the original one not vin diesel.

DeadMisfit
9th Jun 2006, 09:46
I won't be watching the Hitman movie as I have no desire to vomit. When the new Hitman game comes out, if in anyway shape or form agent 47 looks, walks, speaks, acts or even so much as sneezes like Vin, I won't buy the game nor will I ever buy a Hitman game again.

Xcom
9th Jun 2006, 13:09
..I won't buy the game nor will I ever buy a Hitman game again.

Yeah, and you forgot to add, "I will never post here again." Buy.

nurb
10th Jun 2006, 02:18
i also want to tattoo the hitman logo on my back or left arm :cool:
you want a tattoo from a computer game? thats like getting one of bart simpson, or those stupid tribal tattoos that went out of fashion in a hurry, and in about 10 years, 40-50 year old saggy women are going to have 'juicey' still plastered on thier back :lol:

seriously, you want to be 80 years old and tell your grand kids about some awesome computer game you played?

Alexlovesguns
10th Jun 2006, 02:52
you want a tattoo from a computer game? thats like getting one of bart simpson, or those stupid tribal tattoos that went out of fashion in a hurry, and in about 10 years, 40-50 year old saggy women are going to have 'juicey' still plastered on thier back :lol:

seriously, you want to be 80 years old and tell your grand kids about some awesome computer game you played?

Hitman (47) is more than just a video game ;) .
Its a great character and concept, i wouldnt tattoo the hitman logo on my body but i wouldnt mind 47's code bar in some hidden spot ;) .

Some people tattoo roses, barbedwire, tribals, spiders, skulls, guns and all kinds of generic stuff.
47's code bar doesnt seem all that bad compared to 99% of whats seen out there imo.

Reien
10th Jun 2006, 04:10
If people still get 'Mom' tatted, why not something like the ICA symbol?

david72
10th Jun 2006, 04:21
Hitman (47) is more than just a video game ;) .
Its a great character and concept, i wouldnt tattoo the hitman logo on my body but i wouldnt mind 47's code bar in some hidden spot ;) .

Some people tattoo roses, barbedwire, tribals, spiders, skulls, guns and all kinds of generic stuff.
47's code bar doesnt seem all that bad compared to 99% of whats seen out there imo.

I wouldn't get a barcode tattoo....you might get charged extra everytime you go through a supermarket checkout:)

Viper101
10th Jun 2006, 04:34
I wouldn't get a barcode tattoo....you might get charged extra everytime you go through a supermarket checkout:)LOL thats very funny never be 47. if u are bald guy LOL :lmao:

Jarrad
10th Jun 2006, 05:02
lol @ conspiracy to slowly morph Hitman into Vin Diesal

fyi, the hitman you see now is a result of decisions that need to be made as graphics get more precise, this is probably closer to what the original idea was than previous titles.

zakmaxwell
10th Jun 2006, 12:37
I agree. this is how I always thought hitman looked in my mind and better graphics can now realise this.

Viper101
10th Jun 2006, 16:02
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: yeah

Rain_Man
10th Jun 2006, 16:20
God damn, what kind of geeks are you people. Bar code tatoos? :lol:

I played and beat the first hitman, I played and beat the second hitman, the 3rd and now the 4th... I barely remember anything about the previous games. I never looked at 47 as a clumsy, goofy pale guy. I look at agent 47 as he is presented in silent assasin, and to some extent, contracts. I personally thought the only changes were graphical... And the fact that 47 turned into a real prick.

Viper101
10th Jun 2006, 16:34
im going to be right back HAHA im going to probly die on the last mission again

Alexlovesguns
10th Jun 2006, 16:38
The diferences are very noticeable, the big muscles are exagerated.
Body builders are clumsy, unhealthy and stand out in the croud, not the best choice for a "chameleon" style assassin :D .

There was something funny about the old 47 that was replaced by a more serious kind of look.

Bar code tattoo would be a good choice if i was into that because it would be original (i wouldnt make it on the back of my head though, have long hair and plan to keep it :p ). I think it would be a cool idea for a tattoo. Atleast more original than tribals, skulls and other generic stuff.

Viper101
10th Jun 2006, 16:39
lol

zakmaxwell
12th Jun 2006, 22:09
47s bar code? come on thats kinda over the top. Necklaces, tee shirts, posters, desktop wall papers but a tattoo. why? You wont even be able to see it on the back of your head and if other people see it they wont get it.

Alexlovesguns
13th Jun 2006, 00:44
47s bar code? come on thats kinda over the top. Necklaces, tee shirts, posters, desktop wall papers but a tattoo. why? You wont even be able to see it on the back of your head and if other people see it they wont get it.

Nobody said to do it on the back of the head? ;) .

sj4ck
13th Jun 2006, 14:15
bald?

martin88
13th Jun 2006, 14:32

It's no different from grandparents who make you watch the Original King Kong.

Alsom :lol: is a terrible emote.
Do not use it.
It looks so gay, and that level of laughter is always much greater than the post deserves.

H34D5H07
18th Jun 2006, 11:38
*SPOILER*

In the last mission Requiem where Hitman wears a white suit, white trousers, white gloves, white shoes....he looks friggin smart and great; but if the tie was all white and the shirt was all white (not the white with stripy lines); he would look even better, but with dual ballers and all white he looks like 1 smart*** assassin :cool:

he looked better be4 in terms of stature and facial looks cuz now he looks grumpy and kinda ageing :(. In hitman 2 especially he is nor too built, nor too fat and nor too skinny; just right. But in Hitman 4 when he wears half-sleeve stuff his muscles are so exaggerated and stand out way too much to be an effective assassin.

no complaints tho hehe, he still is the number 1 assassin around

loserpro
18th Jun 2006, 14:16
the muscles u see on 47 when hes wearing sleveless shirts r probably just part of the same skin as the npcs but with 47s head coz they were too lazy to make a whole new skin just for 47 (i may hav seen wrongly)

i couldnt imagine the muscles frm the sailor's costume fitting in his normal suit
but i do agree he walks kinda weird :scratch:

Seattle Zack
19th Jun 2006, 02:10
Agent 47's just gotten a little fat from living in America. Remember in 2, he was living in the Italian countryside, probably eating organic veggies and working all day in the sun.

Now he's living in some s**thole hideout, it looks like the inner city somewhere, and probably eating Burger King every night. I sure didn't see a kitchen down there. He goes to the Y every week, lifts some weights, tries to keep himself in shape.

P.S. For Martin88 ... I thought that was one of the best lines in the game. Showed that 47 had now become the freelance badass. He'd had enough of betrayal, after the missions leading up to that. ICA was always his family, it seemed, and now that they had given him up, he had nothing left. Except for the money.

And now he's gone to work for *** *** *** ***. Come Hitman V, guess who'll be running scared ...