PDA

View Full Version : Complete the Demo Without a Massacre?!?

fisty
25th May 2006, 19:10
Blood Money looks great, but when I complete the DEMO MISSION the newspaper rates my performance as sloppy.
I know how to sneak past some of the guards and push that one African American Gentleman out the window; bomb the wench to drop some lights down on some more African Descendant Peoples…
But how do I make the target’s (the fat cracker) death look like an accident???
How ‘bout any other sneaky tricks anyone’s found?

Alexlovesguns
25th May 2006, 19:20
Nope, i think its because the demo level is the game's tutorial, you are supposed to sneak, kill, hide bodies, poison the soda, etc.

You can throw the poor Swing King out the window, like he commited suicide after the phone call with his wife but it doesnt really matter.

martin88
25th May 2006, 20:28
"African American"?
Read this. (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=your_stupid_ideas)

Reien
25th May 2006, 20:44
"African American"?

I think he was trying to avoid useing the term 'black'....but then again I suppose he didnt have to mention any race at all...still, no need to be pciky.

martin88
25th May 2006, 21:15
I think he was trying to avoid useing the term 'black'....but then again I suppose he didnt have to mention any race at all...still, no need to be pciky.

I'm not serious >=(

But anyway, I managed to kill no one but Swing King, but I ended up with my face in the paper.

Reien
25th May 2006, 21:22
I'm not serious >=(

But anyway, I managed to kill no one but Swing King, but I ended up with my face in the paper.

Im assumeing someone saw you then, living people have a bad habit of talking.

martin88
25th May 2006, 21:24
Im assumeing someone saw you then, living people have a bad habit of talking.
Oh yea. They all saw me. I'm not sure playing it the old fashoined silent assassin way will work anymore.

Y-S
25th May 2006, 21:25
good question.....ya i've thought about completing the mission without massacring, I'll work on that soon in few hours

Alexlovesguns
25th May 2006, 21:47
You cant bypass the guys playing cards, the 2 where you pick the lock will see you and the other 3 after the bathroom will see you too, i tried to toss some coins and it got their atention but you cant bypass them without killing them or being seen. I didnt even try sneaking thru the snipers..
Im gonna try not to kill/poison the secretary on my next try. Also at the end you can take out the 4 guys like an accident but not Spooks and his *****.

One time Spooks ***** freaked out and jumped into the bed, picked up a Deagle and tried to waste me, same for that guy with the keycard, he picked up a gun one of the OG's dropped, if he had picked up the shotty i would have gotten into trouble.

People kind of miss these cool details...

Reien
25th May 2006, 22:01
I didnt, the AI is very nice, they sometimes react total unexpectly. Also notice that when the woman grabs the gun at the end (if she dose for you) she has rather poor aim.

fisty
30th May 2006, 21:40
Thanks for the sneaky advice; I guess there's no silent assassin on the demo.
re: African American stuff... I was being sarcastically over-the-top politically correct because the game is so NON-pc (i.e. blacks are cornrow flossin', jive spoutin' crack heads in the demo). The rap song the two poker players are listening to is hilarious. I gotta get a copy of those fresh beats!

Witchhunter
31st May 2006, 00:11
"African American"?
I've always wondered, why are black americans "african americans" while white americans are not called "european americans"...? People should either use the Euro American term or shut the hell up and just call every American an "American" ****

haha...rant!