PDA

View Full Version : Technislave now open!

Vampmaster
25th May 2006, 07:54
A bunch of us had been wanting to get into the games industry and so we have gotten together to form a brand new (non profit until we get noticed) games development company and plan to provide you with some amazing games software and downloads as our company develops. If you want to disscuss any programming techniques or talk to us about any of the games we plan to release in the future then pay us a visit at www.technislave.com.

Binky24
25th May 2006, 18:05
What's to say?
The best of luck on your venture - have fun, earn much, be creative, create amazing things!!!
(I'm sorry, I've never been too good with wishes. So please imagine the thing you would most wish to be wished to you, and I'll wish this thing for you! :) )

Zyden
27th May 2006, 15:31
yea good luck!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mabey onday i'll get some money to get my company (Cobra industries (creators of blood omen :The forgotted bitts)) working

Vampmaster
27th May 2006, 21:26
It's not like we bought anywhere. We've just started building some games we plan to sell to a publisher or something once they're completed. Then we'll buy some better equipment like Maya or something and get more people working on the models and stuff. There's barely the three of us right now.

Smoke_Z
27th May 2006, 22:11
It's not like we bought anywhere. We've just started building some games we plan to sell to a publisher or something once they're completed. Then we'll buy some better equipment like Maya or something and get more people working on the models and stuff. There's barely the three of us right now.

Do you guys need an art intern? If your engine is compatible with Gmax I might be able to help. (Or if you've got another program in mind, but I haven't been able to get the hang of blender yet.)

Vampmaster
28th May 2006, 00:32
Sure, the more modellers the better. I'll have to run it by Johnny (GigaSlave/ChaoticBlue) first, though. (Also, remember it will be a while before we have anything to sell, so there's no pay involved at the moment.) We use blender but we're still getting the hang of it. I started it before my exams and had to leave it and I've started working on the coding side of it for now. As long as you can export to the DirectX (.x) file format, it won't matter what you use. Can you do bone influences for animations and texturing etc?

If you are wanting pay, there is a place on the web that buys models and stuff so perhaps you could make models for us but sell them on that site for some cash. I'll need to make sure Johnny and Ricky aggree before letting you on the team.

The_Hylden
28th May 2006, 00:32
Wow, that's awesome!:D Yes, good luck in the future!

Vampmaster
31st May 2006, 13:41
Anyone else want to join? We particularly need more C++ and DirectX programmers. Just one or two for now.