PDA

View Full Version : just got it

Xcom
24th May 2006, 14:58
Who else got the full game? I mean LEGALLY

I just purchased mine. Gonna play it tonight. :D

Alexlovesguns
24th May 2006, 20:33
How about a user review, i just dont trust the media..
Tell us the other missions are much better than the demo one and that you can go stealthy all the way (SA) :) .

Xcom
24th May 2006, 20:44
Tell us the other missions are much better than the demo one and that you can go stealthy all the way (SA) :) .

Of course. That I can tell you right away. The demo was the very 1st level which is tutorial. I've finished the next two levels after that and I must say I liked them so far. Opera level reminded me ToTT a bit.

Alexlovesguns
24th May 2006, 20:58
Thanks Xcom :) .

sj4ck
25th May 2006, 00:23
i envy you ¬¬

Xcom
25th May 2006, 14:33
okay, yesterday I was playing till 2 am - haven't finished yet. Damn, the game is fun. Levels are excellent, IMO. They are, what I would call, typical stealth hitman levels (infiltrate, scout and observe, create accidents, get out). One level has obscene amount of NPCs, virtually hundreds or maybe thousands -- that of course asks for a masacre later. :D I love the news articles you get after completing a level; it describes almosts exactly what you did. Anway, so far, I am very pleased with the game.

The only thing I don't like is the save system. It's not that you get limited saves, but the fact that your saves are gone once you exit the game. :(

Alexlovesguns
25th May 2006, 15:32
Sounds good, i will see if i can get it tomorrow but i would like to wait for the patch since the demo didnt run all that well.
I just saw the weapons list and it sounds great, i think IOI really listened to their fans :) .

Bangorian
25th May 2006, 15:51
Preordered mine last week, and received it this morning (the PC version that is). And I have to say that I'm rather pleased, if a little dissapointed. First, love the game, i've done the first three levels and loved every minute of them (and picked up a hitman rating on the third level - i'm rather impressed). Thats where my fun ends though. The game keeps crashing on me 1 minute into the Opera level. I'll just have to report it as a bug and hope a patch is released. :(

Xcom
25th May 2006, 18:00
i will see if i can get it tomorrow but i would like to wait for the patch since the demo didnt run all that well.

They made the patch already. LOL.

Alexlovesguns
25th May 2006, 19:13
They made the patch already. LOL.

Hope i can find it tomorrow, if i do i will beat it SA all the way and finish it before you do :p .

Crash_Nemesis
26th May 2006, 00:50
I finished Bloodmoney... MAN, WHAT AN ENDING.... Brilliant.

A lot of people had a problem with the ending (trying to do this with no spoilers) because when the credits come up, they just sat there and watched them,... WHAT you are supposed to do, is keep hitting the forward key and you can keep playing, thus creating a totally new ending to the game....

Try it..

Xcom
26th May 2006, 05:04
The ending is indeed probably one of the best I've ever seen in a game. Kudos. :thumbsup:

ps: don't spoil anything.. and I mean ANYTHING.