PDA

View Full Version : move cursor too slow fps

Adom-J
23rd May 2006, 02:28
why is this happening, when i have well above minumum system reguirements??????

AngelusPUA
23rd May 2006, 03:46
Same as me everything is above the minimum but its real lagy, I am dissapointed with Eidos since purchasing the game I have spent hours trying to make it work.

Anybody know what to do?

ace-d
23rd May 2006, 09:35
I have the same problem, also been searching for hours but still haven't fixed the problem. Help us Eidos!!!!!!!!!!!!

sj4ck
23rd May 2006, 11:58
yup i satfor hours also but i suppose all we can do is keep our hopes up because i know this demo is laggy but i am still buying the full game on friday cause im that big a fan XD should be getting a new gfx card for it:rasp:

Icemate
23rd May 2006, 13:30
My mouse lags so hard to, exact same problem as you guys

Fire2yk
23rd May 2006, 13:47
http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30845

This might help you if your having problems running the demo.

Icemate
23rd May 2006, 16:44
http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30845

This might help you if your having problems running the demo.

Didnt help at all.

sj4ck
23rd May 2006, 17:12
Didnt help at all.
LOLOLOLOL im not giving up im gonna wait n see how the full version runs im pretty sure someone from eidos or IO have noticed the neverend lists of people saying about this problem IT SHALL BE FIXED *hopes*

Alexlovesguns
23rd May 2006, 18:12
Same as me everything is above the minimum but its real lagy, I am dissapointed with Eidos since purchasing the game I have spent hours trying to make it work.

Anybody know what to do?

And where did you "purchase" the game from?:whistle: .

Im still dowloading the demo! My stupid line gave up on me and i was at 65%, argh!
I keep reading about problems with the demo, performance and stutter, it doesnt sound good at all, i also read that the demo is just a tutorial mission?!
760 mb for a tut mission?? This thing better not be a crappy port, Contracts was very disapointing...

Icemate
23rd May 2006, 18:49
LOLOLOLOL im not giving up im gonna wait n see how the full version runs im pretty sure someone from eidos or IO have noticed the neverend lists of people saying about this problem IT SHALL BE FIXED *hopes*

Hope the same :/ This is annoying. Go Go Eidos.

Quillan
23rd May 2006, 19:08
782 megs for a tutorial mission. Yes, that is all you get, although you do get a nice trailer for the full game as well.

Icemate
23rd May 2006, 19:28
782 megs for a tutorial mission. Yes, that is all you get, although you do get a nice trailer for the full game as well.

What are you talking about?

Alexlovesguns
23rd May 2006, 19:45
I think its 759 megs? I hope the demo mission is atleast lenghty..

AngelusPUA
24th May 2006, 02:36
And where did you "purchase" the game from?:whistle: .

Im still dowloading the demo! My stupid line gave up on me and i was at 65%, argh!
I keep reading about problems with the demo, performance and stutter, it doesnt sound good at all, i also read that the demo is just a tutorial mission?!
760 mb for a tut mission?? This thing better not be a crappy port, Contracts was very disapointing...

I work at EB (Electronics Boutique Games) :P.

ace-d
25th May 2006, 07:13
Good news! Eidos is working on a patch for those who have performance issues! Should be out soon!