PDA

View Full Version : WHY? *cries* (possible SPOILER)

whywhy
21st May 2006, 08:45
Oh NOES... I saw this at a friend... 47 DIES!1!!!1one

They ended the Hitman line. Why? It was the best game series I ever played. Well I guess they can still make games of before his death. He died in a really lame way though. **** that Diana! I can't hear that backstabbing uggly voice anymore. It's so lame. Atleast let him die Scarface style. Well I didn't play the game yet. But I don't know if I still want to do that now that I saw this!

martin88
21st May 2006, 09:47
It's just a loading screen, duh.
Its there for artistic effect.
If 47 were to die at the end, which he won't, then IO won't go and spoil the ending by shoiwing it in the title menu.

Brain turn on time!

whywhy
21st May 2006, 11:29
My friend let me see the end movie. He was backstabbed by Diana herself. It was a disgusting sight.

DevoL
21st May 2006, 12:00
He didn`t die, you need to move by pressing WASD when you are lying dead. Then you revive and shoot everyone, and then you see the cutscense when you go to the china club or something, and talk to some chinese guy who leads you to somewhere, and there the game ends.

Mike_B
21st May 2006, 13:35
I don't have the game and normally no-one has it... so I don't know or the aforementioned is true or not. But just to be sure I added spoiler tags. Try to use them if you are to discuss this topic further.

DevoL
21st May 2006, 14:14
It is not a spoiler. I have completed whole game. Dammit.
I can make a screenshots if you want....

Mike_B
21st May 2006, 17:00
It is not a spoiler. I have completed whole game.

It's a spoiler for those who haven't.

Rhino
21st May 2006, 17:18
It is not a spoiler. I have completed whole game. Dammit.
I can make a screenshots if you want....

How did you get it so early? Hmmmmm, I wonder...

whywhy
21st May 2006, 17:25
DeVoL:

wtf? it was a movie you couldn't do anything. It's at the end, I think it's after a mission in the White House, where you have to kill the vice president. You can't move or do anything. At the end of the game 47 is cremated. There is no way you can just run away. In the movie Diana gives 47 some sort of injection. If you like, can you plz PM me a screenshot?

maedox
25th May 2006, 22:38
Just talking crap! :nut:

Crash_Nemesis
26th May 2006, 00:35
Ok... to all you guys that Have finished Hitman: Bloodmoney, and think that 47 dies... YOU ARE ALL MISTAKEN... Diana kisses him on the lips with the antidote for the poison she injected him with... NOW, when you see the credits rolling up, all you need to do is keep hitting the forward key. YOu will hear 47's heart start to beat faster and before you know it... 47 is up, dual silverballers in hand... and the entire enemy assassin group infront of you, ripe for the picking. Its Diana's genius plan to get rid of the opposition...

So... BEFORE YOU GUYS freak out, play Requim again and this time press the forward keys... and let 47 get his own back.

I'll say it again... 47 DOES NOT DIE!!! - he doesn't get crimated. After you finish the reqium level, there is another video which pretty much says there might be HITMAN 5... but hey.

Ok, enough blabbering, hope this helps you guys. Our favourite and not so friendly bald assassin is well and living, I promise you.