PDA

View Full Version : panzer

panser
17th May 2006, 12:42
I have now been running around for 6h looking for the last panzer in the "panzer" campaign. Do anyone know how to find the panzer shown up to the left in the map ???
Please this is driving me crazy.....

Nzap
17th May 2006, 13:38
I have now been running around for 6h looking for the last panzer in the "panzer" campaign. Do anyone know how to find the panzer shown up to the left in the map ???
Please this is driving me crazy.....

Check your position in the map and check the panzers location there, I bet you´ll find the Panzer. I haven´t played the game for 3 weeks so I dont know if I m right but is it hte Panzer in the ruins of the building?

panser
17th May 2006, 13:44
Hi Thanks for reply....
In the map the panzer is shown outside of the map, and I have been looking all over for some ways to get there... any ideas ??

Nzap
17th May 2006, 15:59
Hi Thanks for reply....
In the map the panzer is shown outside of the map, and I have been looking all over for some ways to get there... any ideas ??

I haven´t cause all my panzers were inside the map:scratch: .

Hope Iakovos or sick can help you!

iakovos
17th May 2006, 19:59
AFAIR, in the "panzers" mission there are the following vehicles:
4 panzers, 1 armored vehicle, 3 trucks, 1 car, 1 big cannon vehicle and 1 tiger. All vehicles are inside the map.

The armored vehicle is next to the graveyard, the 3 trucks and the car are in the courtyard, the big cannon vehicle is immobile at the top of the map, through the streets, close to the factory and the tiger appears the moment you get close to the factory, destroying a wall.

As the panzers are concerned:
There is one at the starting position, circling the courtyard, where panzerfausts are located.
There is one circling the ruined city, passing through the streets.
There is one immobile, with 3-4 soldiers trying to push it over.
There is one inside a destroyed building.

Which one you haven't located yet?

The only panzer that is OUTSIDE of the map, is the panzer in the sniper mission. That needs not to be destroyed.

Iakovos:)

panser
17th May 2006, 22:32
Thanks for your replies..

Seems like it was some kind of bug there... After starting the mission all over again there was 4 panzers as it should be. Thanks again.....