PDA

View Full Version : defend our mother russia

DisplacedMic
13th May 2006, 17:00
having a problem with this last mission.
any pointers?

Sgt.Schnitzel
13th May 2006, 20:22
Whats the problem comrade? What part are u having difficlty in? :)

The_P@nisher
18th May 2006, 02:36
if you need some help, all the guys we will give u a hand...whats the part of the mission you need advice??:scratch:

The P@nisher

Aninhas
28th May 2006, 21:01
When I try to destroy the tank the enemies soldiers attack the house, and when I defend the area the tank destroy all. So I always lost.:confused:

iakovos
29th May 2006, 19:40
If you mean the armored vehicle, then you can destroy it by throwing either grenades or molotovs at it. You cannot destroy the tank in this last mission. So concentrate on getting rid of the enemy soldiers.

Iakovos:)

The_P@nisher
30th May 2006, 02:59
When the SDK(the armored infantry transport) appears kill the machinegunner
with the sniper, before this hide the green beret in the library, in there are some molotovs, so when the vehicle appear try to kill the gunner as far as you can and then throw as far as you can some nades or molotovs, its better than leave the vehicle go forward...the enemy soldiers will protect using it as a barrier.

do your best and send the foes to hell:thumbsup:

The P@nisher

Aninhas
31st May 2006, 14:11
Many thanks for your help.:D

Julian89
31st May 2006, 21:44
I strongly suggest you to keep an eye or two on the map. It helps you a lot when it comes to the enemies position.

Another hint is to keep the Green Beret in movement, run around like hell with him. Also, change the position of the sniper, the window sucks when the germans comes at close range.

When the tank arrives, run as fast as hell towards the tank (Leeeeerooooy) and throw a couple of granades to blow it up.

Remember, the Green Beret is you're best friend, use him. Sniper is only needed at the very beginning to snipe a few of the suckers. Use the snipers gun instead, its very useful in this mission.

Of course, this is my advises, thats how i made it. Yes, i did struggle with it aswell ;)

PS : Medkits and granades are strongly advised.

Good Luck,

-Crimson.

pietjevlip
7th Jun 2006, 10:12
...PS : Medkits and granades are strongly advised...

those medics near the trucks will supply medkits, and there is an ammo crate inside the building.

iakovos
7th Jun 2006, 10:36
My only trouble with that mission was to locate the enemy snipers. So, yes, keep your sniper moving around. You will not need more ammo than already provided, there is also ammo on a table on his left, plus medkits. And keep the GB moving as well.

For the first rush of enemy soldiers, I usually played the role of medic, patching up my fellow soldiers instead of fighting.

pietjevlip
7th Jun 2006, 14:19
My only trouble with that mission was to locate the enemy snipers. So, yes, keep your sniper moving around. You will not need more ammo than already provided, there is also ammo on a table on his left, plus medkits. And keep the GB moving as well.

For the first rush of enemy soldiers, I usually played the role of medic, patching up my fellow soldiers instead of fighting.

good idea, I did that for a while in white alamo, but never thought about it in this one, should be working.