PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

MacGonzo
13th May 2006, 01:58
Just wanted to say thanks Eidos for staying true to the original Rogue. I was and still am a huge fan of the original comics, and was miffed when the whole 'Future War' Rogue Trooper came out as it was nowhere near as good as the original. The plot and feel of the game are spot on. Top marks from me.:thumbsup:

MacGonzo
13th May 2006, 02:01
Oh yeah, also wanted to say that I hope the game sells well and that we get another one out soon, am about to start playing on Massacre mode and need another fix of this game ASAP :D

MacGonzo
13th May 2006, 02:13
Something I've always thought would work well is a Rogue Trooper movie, no(r)t that I'm dropping hints :cool:

chalky
13th May 2006, 15:08
I'd just like to say thanks as well. Only managed to get hold of a copy yesterday and spent 4 hours playing. great game, one of the best i have played in a long time:)

micromine
9th Jul 2006, 11:06
Thanks also from another "Rogue" comic fan.

The game is really nice, a few adjustments in the next and you have the ingredients for an exceptional game with a long lasting fan base, if that is you wish "rogue" to become as successful as titles such as "Tomb Raider".

Two noticable "effects" that I noticed could be incorperated into the next game.

The petrified forest in the original was actually a bio-weapon gone wrong, the plants attacked any living thing and had thorns, I was a little dissapointed that that had not been incorperated into this game, and the second point is that inside the R&R areas of the enviroment the Norts and the Southers were wearing their masks, why have air-locks when their is no enviroment for the soldiers to remove their stifling suits? Just a thought.

However, after several days worth of play-time I cannot stop playing, I just love this genre of comic-heroes, much better than "Batman" or others I have played.

Keep up the good work.

Micromine :cool:

Ghost MacRoth
21st Sep 2006, 00:00
Yup, This has everything Judge Dredd lacked. I'm sure my nieghbours hate me even more now as the noise level when you hit the quartz zone is immense. All the right toys, micromines, sammy's, etc, I'm in blue heaven! But there doesn't seem to be many people online that I can find. Is this just 'cause it's new, or is it 'cause of the voice comms rather than chat window? I only got it today, so please don't think I'm an idiot if I just missed something obvious! If there are any clans looking for troopers, I'm in! Just send me my call up papers and I'll be there! Once again, well done Eidos, Rebbellion and 2000ad.

Ghost.